G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale This Week

+6
Mcarlo77
dynchel
Wallyuph
pila
marks454ss
thatfnthing
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale This Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale This Week

Post by 77mali Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:10 pm

No but I saw a Shelby Daytona replica that looked like the rear end had been totally reworked into something that might have Carol rolling in his grave.  That also went for silly money.  Looks like last night was the night for the "poor" but still didn't personally see anything that went for under $35k.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale This Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale This Week

Post by ant7377 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:30 pm

You have to look at the website .I bet if you went this morning you could score something.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Okay...so, I am missing my annual trip to Phoenix and the B-J auction. However, I realized last night that I could watch the auction live from B-J's website anytime I want...all day/all evening via my Smart T.V...woo hoo! Not as cool as being there, but you can experience the auction as seen in person without the interruption of commercials and the incessant babbling from the commentators.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:47 pm

I'd guess they probably edit out the less expensive cars.

It's interesting that the prices seemed to have gone up though. Makes me wonder why those nitwits that were spending huge for those Mopars years ago aren't trying to recoup about now. I read about a 71(?) 'Cuda that a guy paid 750k for in like 05 being worth like 1ook now or something.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:06 pm

188,000 people so far as "General Admission".  They're making money hand over fist.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Im going to that one of these days,on my bucket list.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry46765 Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:40 pm

The auctions are just like strip clubs.
You want to watch.
You get excited, and then nothing happens.

jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:33 am

Only if you got the dough. Yup just like strip clubs,true.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2