G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson

+6
Tom77
WyldeBill66
Mcarlo77
1973 454 MONTE
74Malibu383
Bruisr
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 3 Empty Re: Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson

Post by JB2wheeler Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Pontichev327 wrote:That bug has been around here for a long time. It has the key on the rear that turns in the wind as he drives, looks like a wind- up toy. Driveit, there was a shortened VW bus at the All American muffler shop in Owensboro for years, might still be there, I have not been home in a long time...Sad Also in that same vein, Tom Morton in O'boro used to take four door 55 Chevys and cut them into 2 seat coupes. My buddy bought one and they were really cool. The roof was only about 2 1\2 feet long but still had the stainless trim and all. It was two tone orange and white.How did it handle compared with a stocker. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 3 Empty Re: Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson

Post by Pontichev327 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:08 am

JB it's been close to 30 years ago, but I don't remember it handling too weird. It had built 327 4 speed and an olds rear with wide tires. Much more than that, I don't know. I would think obviously it would be a little "squirley" with such a short wheelbase and lots of power though...
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3