G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson

+6
Tom77
WyldeBill66
Mcarlo77
1973 454 MONTE
74Malibu383
Bruisr
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson

Post by 77mali Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:32 pm

I hope you guys are going to post PICS!!!! Laughing
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson

Post by Tom77 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Pontichev327 wrote:Wow!! I took my Carmel Beige 75 Grand Am to the show and it was completely full at 11:00! I saw a Yellow 427 Furd being pushed out of it's spot and just managed to get in his spot. He had a intake manifold leak and the wrecker had to come and get that Furd! I am getting ready to go back over with my 75 Laguna, but i don't think there is room in the same lot. Hope to see some other G-3'ers later this aft or evening!

Going to come out Saturday. Will look for your cars. Also going to the one in Mesa on Friday. Just driving around this week has been like a car show.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Pics guy's????
I've been waitin'...Sleep

LOL Very Happy
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Just got into town. Will post on return. Don't know how from IPad.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 pm

HAVE FUN

I'm jealous. Razz
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Man, I am embarassed! Embarassed When I took the 1st car there, then came back to the house, I left my camera at home and took off in the laguna to get my friend and to the show. He did manage to take some phone pics, but I have not seen them or had him come by since then.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Just came back from Scottsdale. What a show! Nothing like that in Indiana. Lots of pics to post when I get home. No G3's though. Bummer!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Cool! I'd like to get there someday, gonna put it on my bucket list along with Monterey.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:51 am

Glad you got some pic! I am still trying to get my buddy to send me the pics he took. I can't believe I forgot my camera! Ghostrider, There were 3 G-3's there. My 75 Grand Am which was there all day 10 in the morning till 8 that nite, and my red 75 Laguna, which I had to park next door at the Target, and a yellow primer 73 SS that I had put pictures of on here before. He didn't show up till around 6 in the evening.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Man there is no way I would have missed those. I was there from 2:30 till 5:30
I even looked at your picks to make sure I found them. Well its on my yearly trip plans. Better than sitting with the mother in law. Thanks for sharing on the site was WELL worth the trip. Maybe next year. Same time. Very Happy
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 PhotostreamCruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Photostream

Sorry it took so long. My computer is really messed up. There is a little of everything here. Enjoy! The wife and I sure did. Thamks Pontichev327 for the heads up!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:01 pm

i see a bunch of red X's scratch
Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Icon_t15
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Me too! Think your computer is still messed up! Very Happy
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 pm

I don't even see the X's...lol
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Darn will have to try again! Head Bang
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeBill66 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:43 pm

I live near Monterey, 77Mali and it is beautiful. Never too hot or cold, but not warm enough in the summer. My boss goes to Meekums every year. I need to one of these days.

WyldeBill66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:48 pm

WyldeBill66 wrote:I live near Monterey, 77Mali and it is beautiful. Never too hot or cold, but not warm enough in the summer. My boss goes to Meekums every year. I need to one of these days.

If it weren't for my fear of earthquakes I'd like to live out there. Cali is where it's at!
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeBill66 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:57 pm

I've been here my whole life, and I've never even been scared by one. We feel little one's all the time, but the really bad ones are few and far between. I'm almost 47, and there have only been 3 bad ones in my lifetime, and I wasn't that close to any of them...Just got rattled around a little in two if them. We don't get the hurricanes the east coast gets every year. I don't know about California being where it's at. Our taxes are as bad if not worse than yours. As I always say, it would be a wonderful state if not for the people. Way too many damn liberals, but that's just my opinion.

If you ever decide to take a trip out here, let me know. I'm only a 30 minute drive from Monterey.

WyldeBill66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I'll take you up on that! I'm in the same boat in MA...we just keep electing idiots just because there is a "D" on the ballot. The few "R"'s we've sent have not been prize winners either though. We just need folks with common sense and who can take the best interest of everyone into account to take the reigns.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeBill66 Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Great. It would be nice to meet a fellow G3 owner...I know what you mean there. This state is run pretty much completely by Dems, and we are overrun by illegals and welfare cases...Not too many politicians with common sense nowadays unfortunately.

WyldeBill66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1525Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1525Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1527Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1528Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1529Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1530Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1530Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1532Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1534Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1535Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1536Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1537Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1538Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1610Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1611Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1612Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1613Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1614Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1615Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1616Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1617Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1618Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1619Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1620Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1621Cruise nite week of Barret Jackson - Page 2 Img_1622Finally got these pictures to work!!!!!! Hope they were worth the wait! ENJOY I know I did!cheers
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Nice!  Thanks for sharing.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 am

I was shocked when I saw that shorty Volkswagon. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:19 am

Neat lookin VW.  Looks like a cartoon!
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:25 am

That bug has been around here for a long time. It has the key on the rear that turns in the wind as he drives, looks like a wind- up toy. Driveit, there was a shortened VW bus at the All American muffler shop in Owensboro for years, might still be there, I have not been home in a long time...Sad Also in that same vein, Tom Morton in O'boro used to take four door 55 Chevys and cut them into 2 seat coupes. My buddy bought one and they were really cool. The roof was only about 2 1\2 feet long but still had the stainless trim and all. It was two tone orange and white.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next