G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laguna S3 Opera Window Louvers - on a vinyl top car??

+4
74MonteCarlo
dcastine
Laguna 74
jerry46765
8 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Laguna S3 Opera Window Louvers - on a vinyl top car?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Laguna S3 Opera Window Louvers - on a vinyl top car??

Post by Limey SE Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:56 am

and wait hold the phone they will never fit you avatar pictured car ?? so whats your plans here ?

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Laguna S3 Opera Window Louvers - on a vinyl top car?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Laguna S3 Opera Window Louvers - on a vinyl top car??

Post by ROCKETQUEENONE Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:01 am

no no bro-- i am talking about the rear window louvers that you sent a picture of a while back
ROCKETQUEENONE
ROCKETQUEENONE
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 am

oh oh oh I gotcha I am waiting to see if the member here is gonna swap me for the speaker boxes I have that he wants

LMAO I KNOW YOUR READING THIS ALSO buddy call me and discuss it LOL...Not you rocket he knows who he is !!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Biomedtech Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Limey wrote:oh oh oh I gotcha I am waiting to see if the member here is gonna swap me for the speaker boxes I have that he wants

LMAO I KNOW YOUR READING THIS ALSO buddy call me and discuss it LOL...Not you rocket he knows who he is !!

LOL I'm guessing you are referring to me.... Sure I'm in for that, I'll be back in Milwaukee the third week in October if you can wait till then... Or if you weren't referring to me then sorry for butting in.
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 pm

LETS DO IT BRING THEM WITH

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 pm

THEY WILL MATCH ALOT BETTER AGAINST THE GREEN AND BLACK THEME AS WELL MY FRIEND

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Guna Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm sorta weird about the window louvers, just my meaningless opinion but I don't really like them on the full vinyl tops. I always thought they looked good painted same color as the body on the half vinyl tops. I'm certainly not trying to dissuade someone from using them how they want! As popular as these things are, it amazes me that someone hasn't re-popped these by now! I always wanted them on my 77 Malibu! That bunch in Dothan Alabama could certainly punch these out without much effort! They would sell a ton of them!
74Guna
74Guna
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Biomedtech Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:50 am

Just an FYI Limey....

Those boxes were punched out for 12's, lol I bought a set of 10's and they just fell inside! Laughing

The 12's I ordered from Crutchfield should be here tomorrow, had to go with shallow mount subs cuz the regular ones bottomed out....

Thanks again!
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:24 am

OH hell if I would have known I would have kept the 12's I had sold and put them in there well hell, I never measured them LOL ....

anyways I am glad you like them it all worked out in the end !!!

Cant wait to put them Louvers on hope I get to before I move Shocked Shocked What a Face

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2