G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is my goal for my car to look like this one

+10
The Dude
Laguna Budman
chevy76monteman
badbiscayne66
cromags76 BANNED
74Malibu383
JB2wheeler
74MonteCarlo
IndyG3
BlackChevelleSS
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 Empty Re: this is my goal for my car to look like this one

Post by badbiscayne66 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:54 pm

this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 Guna031
day 200000000000000000000 wheel upgrade Thumbs up GoFast
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 Empty Re: this is my goal for my car to look like this one

Post by cromags76 BANNED Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 pm

lol if you clean up those rally wheels they would look nice, but those other ones on the car look nice too, btw you arent going to sell those louvers are you?

cromags76 BANNED
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:04 pm

only got 1 rally no sale on louvers
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:07 pm

hey bad bis I got 3 rally caps here if you interested good enough for a driver and its just the caps

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:04 pm

I only have the 1 rally wheel so no dont need caps.......dont really like em but 8 inch with flat cop car caps are alright Give Me Beer .....for the record hate big diameter wheels......super hate spinners..........like white letter tires........like tires that fill wheelwells with a nice sidewall Thumbs up lol!
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 pm

this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 2008_0608Image0006-1
But i do like a 21 inch tire!!!! Beer
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevy76monteman Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 pm

I like the Chevy Rally wheel, although I kinda wished I woulda got chrome ones instead of the painted ones. Such a pain in the butt to pull off the trim rings to clean the whole wheel and then have the powder coating be scratched off from the trim ring "hooks."

If I could find a real good set, I would seriously consider putting the factory Turbine II's back on my Monte Carlo.

this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 TurbineII
this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 1976ChevroletMonteCarloLandausilver
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 pm

WELL DUSTIN, I will let that member speak up here if they wanna part with them but there is one member here has a full NOS set !!

I will not say who it is till they say if they wanna sell them

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:54 pm

badbiscayne66 wrote:this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 2008_0608Image0006-1
But i do like a 21 inch tire!!!! Beer

dam BADBIS now were talking thats some meat under that biscayne for sure 42" of tire dont leave much room for axle that for sure, AND are them BIS-PLY's ???

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Has anyone tried a 295/50/15 under our cars yet?
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by bigredlaguna Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:23 am

Laguna Budman wrote:Has anyone tried a 295/50/15 under our cars yet?

Hell yeah, best size in 15" tires imo.

this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 Leftview

this is my goal for my car to look like this one - Page 3 AllPictures450

Top pic is 295's on 10" rims, bottom pic is 295's 0n 8" rims.
bigredlaguna
bigredlaguna
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 am

I'm skeptical of 295/50's. They look good on BigRed's cars... just about perfect. I also remember Limey (the original Limey) sporting a set that looked corny as hell & didn't fill the wheel wells. scratch Maybe they were a different brand? Also they are a 26" tall tire which is the same height as a 245/60 & those tires left a pretty big gap in the rear of my car. Again, the tire brand can make a difference.

Red you ever do anything with the 73 or did it sell?
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:54 am

Rago gotta remember I had new spring's / shock's from an elky and they never were driven on to settle them in.

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:26 am

Head Bang I keep forgetting that. So you think they would have looked good at a normal height then?
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:57 am

uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa

it would have looked sorta normal

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:25 am

Rago wrote:I'm skeptical of 295/50's. They look good on BigRed's cars... just about perfect. I also remember Limey (the original Limey) sporting a set that looked corny as hell & didn't fill the wheel wells. scratch Maybe they were a different brand? Also they are a 26" tall tire which is the same height as a 245/60 & those tires left a pretty big gap in the rear of my car. Again, the tire brand can make a difference.

Red you ever do anything with the 73 or did it sell?

My mom put bigger tires on the old '75 (before I saved it from her) and they rubbed when she turned the corners, so she tried pounding up the wheel wells with a hammer. Man, was I pissed!

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 pm

I'm gonna go 255/60 all four corners. I'm crossing my fingers they don't look silly.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by bigredlaguna Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:I'm gonna go 255/60 all four corners. I'm crossing my fingers they don't look silly.

This size will look righteous on all 4 corners especially if you want to rotate the tires.
bigredlaguna
bigredlaguna
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigredlaguna Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:17 pm

"Red you ever do anything with the 73 or did it sell?"

I still have it.
bigredlaguna
bigredlaguna
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum