G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members and Old farts like Me

+11
TW Monte
73ss
zucchi
bucket
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
77camino
76 Malibu
pthurman48
Keith Seymore
Iggy
Limey SE
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Members and Old farts like Me  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Members and Old farts like Me

Post by Hs1973 Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:52 pm

ioh and i like your rims fasrnur. I remember a style of rims in the 80s that looked somewhat close to those. Im a Big fan of the oldschool look. Im not that keen on the 20s rims and lowprofile tires. Im more into the look from when i was a kid and all the older guys had the Wild streetmachines with raised rear and crazy paintjobs. My dream is to build a Wild streetmachine or van with the oldschool paint some day. If i was to do wanda again she would get a candy red paintjob with flakes. And pearlwhite frame. or if i could get my hands on a wagon or elcamino, it would be cool to.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Limey SE and fasrnur like this post

Back to top Go down

New Members and Old farts like Me  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Members and Old farts like Me

Post by Hs1973 Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:17 am

Im sorry for highjacking this topic and getting it all derailed. But im bad at keep blapping on about my car when i get a chance. Merry cristmas to all.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:43 pm

Hs1973 wrote:Im sorry for highjacking this topic and getting it all derailed. But im bad at keep blapping on about my car when i get a chance. Merry cristmas to all.

Its all good brother thats what its all about

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2