G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For any members in Az.

4 posters

Go down

For any members in Az. Empty For any members in Az.

Post by Bruisr Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm

I just learned that the semi annual cruise on Central Ave. will be on Oct.12. Any of you plan on going? I'll be there, but neither of my G-3's are ready to drive. Let me know if you plan to go, I'd like to meet you all!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

For any members in Az. Empty Re: For any members in Az.

Post by Pontichev327 Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 pm

You know where to find me... Look for the row of 16 Pontiacs together marked Az Pontiac Power Group. Usually on the North end of the Park Central Mall lot.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 pm

I will hunt you down!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:40 am

I've never been. what is it?
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 am

Sorry Jimi, I have not had a computer for a week. Twice a year they have a large gathering on Central Ave based around the old cruising site in Phoenix. it is pretty controlled by the cops though. The big parking lot at Park Central Mall is the hub, then the smaller lots up and down the street are filled up with cars too, probably 400 to 500 estimate. People line up three deep along the road and beg for burnouts. The cops will let it go for a while, then they shut it down to one lane each direction to control things. It runs ALL day from 11 am to 9 or 10pm, or whenever the cops run everybody off. Lots of fun, and a huge variety of cars and trucks. If you can make it up, it's worth it. I am bringing the 75 Grand Am and leaving it there in the lot with my display board. Then I will probably go get the Laguna or my 69 RS and cruise around in that for a while. During the day, it is easier than trying to get out of the lot to cruise when it is crowded. Then about dusk, it gets easier to move around.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Sounds Awesome, take pictures
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down