G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what fasteners are needed 73 ss bumper filler?

2 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

what fasteners are needed 73 ss bumper filler? Empty what fasteners are needed 73 ss bumper filler?

Post by clanceman427 Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 am

I'm currently reattaching the front body components after someone kinda half azz threw it back together after they lost their garage space. I've figured out where all the loose fasteners belong that came in a bucket with the car, but it appears they lost the fasteners that attach the center plastic front bumper filler to the front bumper core. I'm assuming this filler should be bolted to the bumper first and then assemble the bumper with filler attached as one unit to the car. I need to know the correct fasteners to buy. Thanks. Its a 73 SS Chevelle
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

what fasteners are needed 73 ss bumper filler? Empty Re: what fasteners are needed 73 ss bumper filler?

Post by Joe73 Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:42 pm

I just pulled one off my chevelle.  You can put the filler in easily if you have your grill out.  The bolt has like a wood bolt thread and it has a 3/8" head with washer built on.  Here's a pic.

what fasteners are needed 73 ss bumper filler? Bumper%20header%20bolt_zpsiwlwlyst
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

what fasteners are needed 73 ss bumper filler? Empty Re: what fasteners are needed 73 ss bumper filler?

Post by clanceman427 Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Perfect, thank you so much Joe!
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Anytime
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down