G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear center bumper filler????

4 posters

Go down

Rear center bumper filler???? Empty Rear center bumper filler????

Post by orange Juiced Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:26 pm

I got this from a buddy of mine, one of his customers gave it to him. Guy told him its for 76-77 Malibu/Chevelle. Is this how the stock ones look? My stock one fell off a long time ago and i don't remember how they look. Is a reproduction, made out of fiberglass.

Rear center bumper filler???? 097
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Rear center bumper filler???? Empty Re: Rear center bumper filler????

Post by coreys73chevelle Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 pm

looks like a piece of paper in the picture but the design seems o me like 75+ definatly not off a 73
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 pm

orange Juiced wrote:I got this from a buddy of mine, one of his customers gave it to him. Guy told him its for 76-77 Malibu/Chevelle. Is this how the stock ones look? My stock one fell off a long time ago and i don't remember how they look. Is a reproduction, made out of fiberglass.

yes its for a 76 77 malibu/chevelle and yes its how the stocks look and you can tell because of the lip in the center

personally you dont need them i am 100% more satisfied how mine looks right now i sunk my bumper in right to where it closes up that space and it looks like how they should have done out of the factory, my front is sunk in about 2 inches and the rear is sunk in about 1-1.5
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Rear center bumper filler???? Empty rear bumper

Post by laguna454/4spd Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:47 pm

77malibu77 wrote:
orange Juiced wrote:I got this from a buddy of mine, one of his customers gave it to him. Guy told him its for 76-77 Malibu/Chevelle. Is this how the stock ones look? My stock one fell off a long time ago and i don't remember how they look. Is a reproduction, made out of fiberglass.

yes its for a 76 77 malibu/chevelle and yes its how the stocks look and you can tell because of the lip in the center

personally you dont need them i am 100% more satisfied how mine looks right now i sunk my bumper in right to where it closes up that space and it looks like how they should have done out of the factory, my front is sunk in about 2 inches and the rear is sunk in about 1-1.5
hey brandon how dod you sink in your rear bumper? AND DO YOU HVE ANY PIC,S
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 pm

77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down