G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for 73 chevelle rear end molding

3 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

Looking for 73 chevelle rear end molding Empty Looking for 73 chevelle rear end molding

Post by nowforever13 Fri May 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Im looking to be different and find the rear end peice for a 73 i like the round tails look and i think it would fit the 77 just fine, but what all would i have to replace in doing that ?
nowforever13
nowforever13
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Looking for 73 chevelle rear end molding Empty Re: Looking for 73 chevelle rear end molding

Post by Limey SE Fri May 22, 2015 7:39 pm

It wont fit with out MAJOR body modifications to the quarters, trunk latch area, New trunk lid, new end of quarters to be modded to fit the new 73 tail section, list goes on
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Looking for 73 chevelle rear end molding Empty Re: Looking for 73 chevelle rear end molding

Post by Joe73 Fri May 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Limey is right. Would also need mods to the gas tank and bumper. 73 is a one year only tail panel and one year only chassis as well.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by nowforever13 Fri May 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Crud-_-
Perhaps ill go for the half s-3 look if i can find a front nose peice, i know those bolt right up but its a bitch getting the body lines right
nowforever13
nowforever13
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down