G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G3 roof swap video- help me find this!

2 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

G3 roof swap video- help me find this! Empty G3 roof swap video- help me find this!

Post by FumiyoG3 Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:43 pm

I bought a 74 S3 parts car about 15 years ago that I was forced by the county to part out.  I cut the roof off with the intention of grafting it onto another car, after I saw a TV show showing a similar roof replacement on a G3.  I want to say it was a Buick, maybe like a 75 Regal, they actually did the roof swap on.  But I cannot find the link I saved for the video (I saw it on youtube years later).  I don't remember the name of the show, but it was two guys who did the swap. Not a high end show like Overhaulin, but it looked like normal average guys in a shop like any one of us might be working in.

That's all i can remember, but I was hoping someone on the site could help me find it.  HELP!!!  thanks!!!  Beer
FumiyoG3
FumiyoG3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

G3 roof swap video- help me find this! Empty Re: G3 roof swap video- help me find this!

Post by Limey SE Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:56 pm

Blue Collar Buick Powernation YouTube channel

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

G3 roof swap video- help me find this! Empty Re: G3 roof swap video- help me find this!

Post by Limey SE Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:57 pm

https://www.powernationtv.com/build/48/73-buick-century-blue-collar-buick?episode=MC2010-05

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by FumiyoG3 Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:10 am

awww yeah, Limey, you are the man!  thank you thank you! Thumbs up
FumiyoG3
FumiyoG3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down