G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price for Malibu Factory Steel Hood?

3 posters

Go down

Price for Malibu Factory Steel Hood? Empty Price for Malibu Factory Steel Hood?

Post by zot Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:43 am

What are our factory steel hoods going for these days? I found a fellow that needs a hood for a 76 Malibu and I have one from a '75. I would like to use it to help me trade towards the price for a Laguna that he's trying to flip. He is unrealistic in his asking price so I don't want to offer the hood up at a bargain value against an over-inflated purchase price.
zot
zot
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Price for Malibu Factory Steel Hood? Empty Re: Price for Malibu Factory Steel Hood?

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:20 am

I'm in the Houston area and I've been selling hoods from $50-$100 depending on condition. I had a near perfect hood with no rust anywhere with a very minor ding that recently went for the top price. Most of the ones I've sold had the typical surface rust with numerous dings and scratches and they sell for around $50. Hope this helps.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Price for Malibu Factory Steel Hood? Empty Re: Price for Malibu Factory Steel Hood?

Post by Joe73 Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:04 am

g3chevy wrote:I'm in the Houston area and I've been selling hoods from $50-$100 depending on condition. I had a near perfect hood with no rust anywhere with a very minor ding that recently went for the top price. Most of the ones I've sold had the typical surface rust with numerous dings and scratches and they sell for around $50. Hope this helps.

x2
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by zot Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Thanks for the input! This hood is in pretty good shape so that gives me a good starting point.
zot
zot
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down