G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally some good news from the Limey Household

+9
JB2wheeler
BBMALIBU
Joe73
77mali
knightfan26917
pila
Dinomyte
Tom77
Mcarlo77
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finally some good news from the Limey Household - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally some good news from the Limey Household

Post by Limey SE Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:04 am

BBMalibu it will be at least till next spring till I even think about adding a garage LOL But more than welcome to swing that Bad to the Bone Malibu out my way for a House warming Party later when were settled and that Also goes for anyone else close to the Area that wants to stop by for it as well !!!!
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Finally some good news from the Limey Household - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally some good news from the Limey Household

Post by BBMALIBU Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Limey SE wrote:  Bad to the Bone Malibu  

Not yet....but close Very Happy
BBMALIBU
BBMALIBU
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:25 pm

it will Def be a 12 x 20 with the 48" extra storage above it, since there is already a shed for the Lawn equipment 12 x 20 is perfect size for the Lot I have....... Pic of storage is 12 x 20 with lots of room for a one car Garage

Finally some good news from the Limey Household - Page 2 11392807_10206884479770932_2137837171953185881_o
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:16 pm

It's nice to have a basement, especially in tornadoe country. Start a savings account to use for unexpected household expenses such as a blown water heater or new roof, etc. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 pm

Will do JB and so Good to see ya posting, Me and Fiance were just talking about you Last night and thinking about ya and how you were doing !!
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:05 pm

YAY Get to start moving in on Wednesday I can not wait to get started I hate moving, But this time I will put up with it, as this time its the Last move as we are discussing Buying this Property from the owner today, He would rather sell it to us on Contract than rent it, So with that said he wants to do a 6 month thing to make sure the house fits us and we like it, Then he will carry the contract till paid off, Man we are so Happy Today
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:40 pm

24 hours from Moving comepletly in they finally decide to make the Back concrete step gone and fixed up a nice little deck !! If I want to have rails which I do Its up to me so I am going do the rails and a Kick Out for a grill ......

Finally some good news from the Limey Household - Page 2 11393076_10207036698496305_9027802740929243974_n

Finally some good news from the Limey Household - Page 2 11403241_10207036700136346_5186322715316128827_n
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:43 pm

They have some filling in to do next week when the Concrete settles a little bit for the 4 x4 supports they put in
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 am

Way cool!
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Nice
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Ok Y'all I am back online now move is complete and Man am I tired I slept the first night here Sunday night, And last night was in our own bed Man the couch sucked or at least that's what the One Mattress felt like on the Floor now its all set up and slept like a baby till 945 am today ...........
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Congratulations, on the move. It's been a while since I moved....BUT I remember it seriously sucking A$$.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Man it sucked more than you know Brother
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2