G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to do a road trip for spring/summer?

+11
jurgenday
Tom77
Biomedtech
JB2wheeler
77mali
dynchel
Pontichev327
jerry46765
DoctorLarry
Wallyuph
Brainstain
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anyone want to do a road trip for spring/summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone want to do a road trip for spring/summer?

Post by driveit Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Does it cost just to get your car in to those Power Tour shows? I saw something about 80$ per car. I won't be going if that is the case It would be too much gas already just to get to the closest one.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to do a road trip for spring/summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone want to do a road trip for spring/summer?

Post by 74Malibu383 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Check out the link below. Your question is answered in BOLD as well...

http://registration.familyevents.com/fasttrack/website/hrpt%20faq.pdf

What is the price to enter the Hot Rod Power Tour®?
$80 is the price for Pre-Registration, which ends Wednesday May 21, 2014. After that, registration can be done on site for $90. For that price, you can be a long hauler and go the entire route, or pick up at any point and go to as many stops as you wish. Pre-registration is available from the link at www.hotrod.com. Full price registrations include a vehicle window sticker, credentials for two people, chances to win valuable nightly giveaway prizes, and one goodie bag. Additional passengers are not required to register unless they would like to have their own set of credentials and goodie bag. We do not need your co-pilot’s name when you register! One day registrations are available and will receive a vehicle window sticker and a license plate frame. Registration for one (1) venue only is $30, and is only available at the event site on the day of the event at the Registration trailer.
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:36 pm

I was thinking of just driving down for the show. There is just a show area that you can just park your car and walk around, correct? Would that be the 30$ price?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Correct.
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:53 am

I could probably do that then. If nothing happens I will be at the one in knoxville. Are you planning to be at this one 74Malibu383? I would really love to see your car in person and anyone elses for that matter.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:57 pm

I'll be at all of them unless it breaks.....
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Don't break it, ok... lol...
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:47 pm

I am going to start getting all of my parts together this week for the engine rebuild. I am also about to talk to a guy about a transmission. Maybe I can get it real cheap. He thinks it is a 700R4. I hope it will work. will I need a different driveshaft for the 700R4. I am currently running a TH350 with a long tail shaft. The driveshaft has been shortened. Also will I need a different flywheel?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Just noticed that the June 28th Somernites Cruise is dedicated to Chevelles!

Here is the link to the page if you want to view more about the show.
http://www.somernitescruise.org/june.html

Here is the featured clip about it.
"Chevelle Showdown!!!
This month's Showcase area inside the regular Show & Shine is something new! We're celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Chevrolet Chevelle! Often referred to as "America's Musclecar" the Chevelle has earned a special place in the hearts of many collectors and enthusiasts. From modest six cylinders to the legendary 454 monster engine, the Chevelle has seen it all! Many have been restored but, far more have been hot-rodded and customized. We invite you to bring your Chevelle, Malibu or El Camino to this gathering of Bowtie Muscle!
Admission is free and we'll even have a special VIP entrance gate for Chevelles only on the south end of downtown. Gates open at 1pm!"
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3