G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a nascar inspired laguna

+5
Wallyuph
77mali
Limey SE
carcass
jerry46765
9 posters

G3GM :: Media :: Videos

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

a nascar inspired laguna - Page 3 Empty Re: a nascar inspired laguna

Post by Oldschool454 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Yes, prop valve is a must like he said. I haven't hooked up e-brakes yet but I'll be looking into that in the near future. Probably try to figure out a way of using the same camaro's cables. We'll see...
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:03 pm

driveit wrote:I have loved that car ever since I first saw it.  Do you have any more pics of the engine bay at different angles?  Pics of the trunk?  Also did you change the fuel filler?
I have lots more engine pics I can put up later if you want. as well as the install of my fuel cell. I plan on eventually getting a 45 degree fuel fill neck and a nascar style quick fill cap to mount in the quarter panel so I don't have to pop the trunk to put gas in. Again....where is that fine line between street car and race car? lol!
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:58 am

How did you make your spoiler?

Any pics of that process?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldschool454 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:38 pm

I have one pic of the cardboard template somewhere. lol I just made it from carboard, figured out what degree I wanted it angled, and took it to a shop that cut it from 1/8 in steel and bent it to my desired angle. And since the trunk has a slight curve to it I did have to make 1 cut right in the middle just down to where it bends, not all the way through, and then bolted it to the trunk and welded the gap back up and smoothed it out. My dad and I had both ours made at same time. I think it was about 80 bucks a piece. And they are heeeeavy duty! No slamming the trunk with these bolted on. lol!
Oldschool454
Oldschool454
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3