G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a video of my car, with a forum "shout out"

+3
driveit
1973 454 MONTE
Bruisr
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a video of my car, with a forum "shout out" - Page 2 Empty Re: a video of my car, with a forum "shout out"

Post by dynchel Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 am

The rear bar makes a pretty big improvement compared to no bar at all. My car came only with a 7/8 inch front bar. Now it has a 1 inch front and one inch rear bars.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

a video of my car, with a forum "shout out" - Page 2 Empty Re: a video of my car, with a forum "shout out"

Post by dutch wagon Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:35 am

Thanks for the reply.

Just added swaybars to my partlist ;-)

dutch wagon
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:44 am

Caprice/impala SS bars are a cheap and direct bolt ons for the rear.  If you find one late '70's trans am front bars are 2 1/4 inch and direct bolt on's also.  A lot better than paying the $170.00 price range (each) for a new aftermarket bar.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:17 am

dynchel wrote:Do you want mine?, I'll never use it.  It worked in 1995 when it was removed.

JUST NOTICED THIS AND HELL YEA I DO I HAVE 2.5 BOXES OF TAPES AND IF YOU WANT TO DITCH YOUR TAPES ALSO I WOULD TAKE THEM
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:48 am

Maybe later today I'll go up in the attic to retrieve it. (Along with my emblem board for the other thread). I'll send a pic. I don't think I have a single 8 track tape.

Last edited by dynchel on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added details)
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:03 am

Emblem Board ?? And thanks for the G3GM shout out, she looks killer If possible if you still have the eq that was with it ??
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:38 am

The eq is long gone. The emblem board is just a bunch of random emblems I've collected, just like the "I love emblems" thread.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2