G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Site!!!

+5
Mcarlo77
1973 454 MONTE
Uncle Meano
ant7377
77mali
9 posters

Go down

Great Site!!! Empty Great Site!!!

Post by Uncle Meano Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 am

Hi everyone, thanks to Limey and the powers that be for a great site! My name is Tom and here's my story in condensed form. My first car was a 73 Pontiac LeMans I bought from my grandmother in 1979. She bought the car new and it was Immaculate. I joined the Army and sold the car in 81. When I returned to the states in 84, I bought my dad's 74 elcamino and drove it till it fell apart. I always missed that car. Years went by and after numerous american trucks and a few houses, Life drop kicked me....lost my house had to sell off all my stuff...yadayada.....bout 3 years ago I found this old elcamino dead beside a house. I brought it back to life (MEGA WORK!!) Drove it from Phoenix to alabama where I worked out of it for 18 months while I stayed with my terminally ill father. After he passed, I drove it to Indianapolis to visit my mother. I then drove it to Denver to visit a sister. From there I drove it back to Phoenix to be with my wife of 30 years where I now am and am looking for work. Love my car and LOVE this site! I've been lurking here a bit and wow what a great group of people.

Great Site!!! Elcami18

Last edited by Uncle Meano on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Learning (why is my image so small?))
Uncle Meano
Uncle Meano
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Great Site!!! Empty Re: Great Site!!!

Post by 77mali Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Welcome to the forum good to have you.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome! THose rims on your Camino are really cool,Appliance rims I think, I wish they would make new ones.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:32 pm

I am also in Phoenix, i go to a lot of cruises and shows and am always looking for fellow G3s to cruise and hang with! After the holidays gimmie a shout and let's get 'em out and drive!
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Meano Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks for the welcome folks, and yeah Pontichev sounds like a plan.
Uncle Meano
Uncle Meano
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Welcome
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Pontichev327 wrote:I am also in Phoenix, i go to a lot of cruises and shows and am always looking for fellow G3s to cruise and hang with! After the holidays gimmie a shout and let's get 'em out and drive!

I'll be down there visiting family the week of Barrett-Jackson if you need someone to help you take any of those cars out for some exercise! cheers
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Perkins Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi there,

Welcome to the site!

Thanks graham
Graham Perkins
Graham Perkins
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:04 am

nice car welcome and i have to agree nice wheels
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:57 am

cheers Mcarlo77, give us a shout when you come to Az, i might be able to help you out with that! Very Happy We have a huge cruise on Saturday evenings in Scottsdale, especially around auction time. I have seen 74chevelle's awsome red car there too! How 'bout it! Maybe we can get parked in a row with other G-3s?!
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 am

Welcome to the site and THANK YOU for your service. My company has locations in Phoenix and hires from time to time. Members or past members of the service are moved to the top of the list. Go to Linde.com to see the latest offerings. Good Luck!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down