G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LagunaS3 emblems

3 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

LagunaS3 emblems Empty LagunaS3 emblems

Post by fishhead Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:42 pm

I'm missing a couple of those little jewels(inserts)from my 75 S3 deck lid and fender emblems.Does anyone make these in repros without buying a whole emblem? I'm guessing this is a common problem due to vibration and they just plop out on the road somewhere.It would be great to just glue a new one in place.

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

LagunaS3 emblems Empty Re: LagunaS3 emblems

Post by Laguna Budman Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:25 pm

There is a guy who makes them but they don't have the glitter jewel touch to them. I got some for mine and then had to switch to Chevelle front end so didn't use my emblems. They still look good for repops though. If you need a set of S-3 emblems from a 74 I have em. All cleaned, repainted and new stickers on them. PM me and let me know. PS check EBAY thats where he had them listed
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunaconda Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:20 pm

I too am missing one insert and have a couple loose ones. What kind of glue would work for these?
Shaunaconda
Shaunaconda
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:26 pm

A few years ago my Honda motorcycle rear fender emblem fell off and I stuck it back on with a 3M clear adhesive silicone sealant and it stayed stuck for years and as far as I know the new owner still has it and its still stuck.Really good stuff...reminds me of thick model car glue that doesnt get crispy over time.I think its possibly called Workforce but don't quote me on it.

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down