G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/C Vent Outlets

3 posters

Go down

A/C Vent Outlets Empty A/C Vent Outlets

Post by jerry46765 Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 pm

I'd thumbing through an LMC Truck catalog, and they have a whole selection of A/C vent outlets with prices ranging from $17-24.

Any idea if any of these would interchange with a G3 car?

Any other odd parts from other aftermarket parts companies for vehicle like Trucks, Camaro, or Corvette which would interchange with our cars?

Examples would be door handles, locks, two knob radios, speakers, GM floor mats, GM specific battery cables, and on and on and on...

Thanks -

Jerry
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

A/C Vent Outlets Empty Re: A/C Vent Outlets

Post by IndyG3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 pm

My brother was looking at getting a mid-70's Nova for a while, and he started checking out some Nova owner's websites. Apparently, they used the exact same style A/C vents as the Chevelles, and there's a company that reproduces them for Novas. If they do work, then that means that there are brand spankin' new A/C vents for A-bodies. I'll ask him later if he can find where he found the info. I need some too since mine are all flakey and pitted and junk...
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:36 pm

chris took the black vents out of 73 dash bezels and put them in his dash.they look better than the POS chrome ones.
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down