G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"My 74 Chevelle....Very poor paint work"

+9
abajc3
JB2wheeler
Mcarlo77
lars
dragons_lair59
Biomedtech
77malibu77
74MonteCarlo
74chick
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"My 74 Chevelle....Very poor paint work" - Page 2 Empty Re: "My 74 Chevelle....Very poor paint work"

Post by lars Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:14 pm

What is the snow conditions for you guys all around the world, Here we have had so much snow, I have missed either 2 or 3 and a half days of school. All of those days I shoveled most of the day. At the base of my road we have about 5ft(due to plow) and about 2-3 on the ground.
lars
lars
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

"My 74 Chevelle....Very poor paint work" - Page 2 Empty Re: "My 74 Chevelle....Very poor paint work"

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Uhhh...ditto on the snow cover in Minnesota. I've had to shovel trails around the yard for my poor dog (Smooth Fox Terrier) to get out and take care of business. Never seen this much snow on the ground for such an extended period of time.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm

This global warming is hell, aint it? JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by abajc3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 am

well, we had about 50 degrees here yesterday, but then the wind started and its about 40 now, but 60 mph wind makes it feel much colder. we have this winds for about 25 days total during the year, mostly in winter, and they can reach up to 150mph. it does get kinda tricky to walk then:)

abajc3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:18 pm

In regard to the core support, I had to rebuild one for my Elco project. I had two that needed a lot of help, and picked the easiest one to repair.

Fixing a bad paint job is a lot of work. When I did my Malibu, I stripped it (with paint stripper) down to bare metal, for starting over from scratch.

Oh yeah, it's 11 degrees here, and at noon ! Mad

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicruiser Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Well it warmed back up to 50 degrees today here in Fort Worth Texas. Can't wait for it to get back to the triple digits, that's good working weather.

Oh and 383 I've got one word for you........@$$!!!! JK, smart @$$ess make conversations so much more fun.

Well had to put off the pictures yesterday because it was my aunts 92nd birthday, and I just had to go see her. 92 years old and she can still be more sarcastic than me! Laughing

I'll take some pictures later today though.
Malicruiser
Malicruiser
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicruiser Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Limey wrote:same here my dog wont even go out side this morning and yes thats him in my Sig

Weather for Byron, IL
-10°F | °C
Current: Sunny
Wind: NW at 6 mph
Humidity: 69%
Is he a Siberian Husky? My grandmother use to breed them.
Malicruiser
Malicruiser
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicruiser Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 pm

"My 74 Chevelle....Very poor paint work" - Page 2 08710
"My 74 Chevelle....Very poor paint work" - Page 2 08810

Wish I had time to clean my interior!
Malicruiser
Malicruiser
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Malicruiser wrote:
Is he a Siberian Husky? My grandmother use to breed them. [/quote]

He is a Alaskan Malmute / Siberian Husky mix he still is not been fixed yet either I want one litter from him for a pup.

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicruiser Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm

He's definitely got the eyes of a husky.
Malicruiser
Malicruiser
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 pm

I haven't been around a Husky type dog, so I know very little about them. My current dog is a two year old female Boxer. This is my 7th Boxer. And dogs truly are man's best friend.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicruiser Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Well I've got 2 English Mastiffs (one 100 lb. 14 month old pup, and 1 170 lb. 10 month old pup), a 14 year old shih tzu and a 11 year old chihuahua. I've got both spectrums of dog sizes covered at my house! LOL!!
Malicruiser
Malicruiser
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74Malibu383 Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 am

Make sure you keep feeding those big ones.... The other two sound like appetizers... Smile
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2