G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what have i gotten myself into

+9
The Dude
ant7377
1973 454 MONTE
Jim_Rockford
Laguna Budman
badbiscayne66
Roadcaptain S3
orange Juiced
HDHugger
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what have  i gotten myself into - Page 2 Empty Re: what have i gotten myself into

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 am

found more bad news on the car had on hoist and frame has some rot might either sale or part out good stuff and get diff project
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

what have  i gotten myself into - Page 2 Empty Re: what have i gotten myself into

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:49 pm

dragons_lair59 wrote:found more bad news on the car had on hoist and frame has some rot might either sale or part out good stuff and get diff project

Turd -ty
wat kind of car was it again
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:50 pm

oh wait its a monte i cant use any of those parts =[ lol

unless, do you have any shots of the interior/engine compartment
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:10 pm

dragons_lair59 wrote:just cant figure out why so bad on pass side drivers side not so bad
I went to look at a project car one time and the car had sat on a carport with the tail end sticking out from under the roof and it was like two differant cars sitting there, right from the carport roofline in each direction. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:03 pm

have pics in classified when whas selling it before but im keeping motor and trans for now. has mint plastic inner fenders core support a/c box radiator (2 core though) bumper brackets and for the monte guys has exellent grille front bumper front and rear slpash aprons (one on drivers front has a bow in it but easily straightened tail lights and rear panel trunk hoodtear glass opera windows rear seat tilt/cruise colum dash trim panel am/fm 8-track
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:04 pm

well guys i might be putting a few of my monte parts to good use on the 75 monte at work. but will see
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badtemper44 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 am

Still have the plastic inner fenders?
badtemper44
badtemper44
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 pm

yep and the mint
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum