G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alright we all listen to music while we work on our cars

+11
The Dude
HDHugger
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
badbiscayne66
orange Juiced
coreys73chevelle
novaderrik
1973 454 MONTE
bigredlaguna
McCauley5983
JB2wheeler
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

alright we all listen to music while we work on our cars - Page 2 Empty Re: alright we all listen to music while we work on our cars

Post by 77malibu77 Sat May 29, 2010 8:58 pm

lol everyone listens to that gay lil wayne so we wont ever have to worry about that happening Cool
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

alright we all listen to music while we work on our cars - Page 2 Empty Re: alright we all listen to music while we work on our cars

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat May 29, 2010 9:04 pm

*Shrugs* whatever.

Shouldn't laugh at someone becasue of what the like or what they like to do. I got HEAVILY teased in school for the music I liked. I got teased for EVERYTHING, really. It's not fun, trust me. Think before you begin to tease or laugh at someone.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Sat May 29, 2010 9:06 pm

.....right.....whatever you say..... Cool Cool
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Sat May 29, 2010 9:58 pm

A lot of music yall listen too gives me a headache....I like sweet home alabama.........But i do like a lot of different stuff afro
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat May 29, 2010 10:00 pm

I like it too, Bad Biscayne Thumbs up

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sat May 29, 2010 10:24 pm

coreys73chevelle wrote:i like stacked headlights and i like rap too, your not the only one..2pac, biggie, TI, big tymers, brotha lynch hung, tech n9ne liljon, the game, gucci mane, blue scholars, and gunbacc records..whatever. just not that friutcacke lilwayne he is the WORST rapper ever not the greatest as he thinks he is. hes a lil fag. lol sorry just had to say that. he sucks

dont forget that ANDRE NICKITINA
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sat May 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Led Zep is the best classic rock. (like rolling stones and grateful dead too)
Bob Marley best Reggae. (Damien Marley is sick too)
Willy Nelson best county. (James Taylor is great)
Nas is the best rapper. (Love Nickitina, Mac Dre, Public Enemy, Jay-Z, Scarface, and Lupe Fiasco, Common.)
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm

TWBouska wrote:Led Zep is the best classic rock. (like rolling stones and grateful dead too)

Pink Floyd all the way man! Lol. Yeah I like LZ. Got a couple CD's Thumbs up

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Sun May 30, 2010 1:44 am

lol pink floyd is good, but public enemies??? flavor flav is a tool lol
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 am

Diehard G-n-R fan here. I could listen to them all day, every day. Especially since i have everyone of their CDs, including a few from overseas. Also a few VHS tapes for the TV.

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun May 30, 2010 11:21 am

TWBouska wrote:Led Zep is the best classic rock. (like rolling stones and grateful dead too)
Bob Marley best Reggae. (Damien Marley is sick too)
Willy Nelson best county. (James Taylor is great)
Nas is the best rapper. (Love Nickitina, Mac Dre, Public Enemy, Jay-Z, Scarface, and Lupe Fiasco, Common.)

I agree with the Zep comment, followed by Black Sabbath....
All Marley's are good. I like Kymani Marley myself.
Willie is OK but Waylon was better. James Taylor wasn't Country music, he sings Folk. Big difference there. I'm a big Folk music fan. Give me the Band & I can jam all day.
Nas just bites on Tupac's style..... not a lot to say about that.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun May 30, 2010 11:39 am

Rago wrote:Willie is OK but Waylon was better.

x2!

I love Waylon & Willie together. Great duo.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Sun May 30, 2010 12:14 pm

dr dre, hell anyone from N.W.A is probably the best rapper only because eazy e pretty much started the whole gangsta scene lol, RIP EAZY
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevy76monteman Sun May 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Depends on who's garage I'm at. If I'm at a car club "mod day," whatever's being played at the hosts home garage. If it's at my house, I listen to classic rock 92.3 KGON, or I'll listen to my friend's hip hop album. Out of all the songs on it, my favorite is "Push A Big Body," http://www.myspace.com/seedpage?sproutId=BwAqB9LAMIoHPzKc . The version on that link was edited to be played on the radio.
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by corvette_jeff Sun May 30, 2010 10:55 pm

77malibu77 wrote:dr dre, hell anyone from N.W.A is probably the best rapper only because eazy e pretty much started the whole gangsta scene lol, RIP EAZY

Eazy-E is where its at,i listen to a bunch of old school rap, i didnt untill i was about 14 and stuck in a real bad depresion,i discovered Tupac and came out with my head up B)

heres a small list of the bands i listen to,most of them all of yall will hate,but i like music thats different....

Eyes Set To Kill
Attack Attack!
Circle Takes The Square
Hollywood Undead
Eazy-E
Ice Cube
Dr. Dre
Snoop
Biggie
Tupac
grandmaster flash and the furious five
slick rick
in living color
disturbed
mastadon
I Set My Friends On Fire
Scary Kids Scareing Kids
The follow through
Chase coy
Nickasaur
Never shout Never
Aiden
Blink 182
smashmouth
addicted to jane
sugarhill gang
the ghetto boys
emminem

theres alot more that i cant think of right now.......
corvette_jeff
corvette_jeff
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:10 pm

nice corvettejeff at least some one here listens to sum pac and dre
i like all of these

Eazy-E
Ice Cube
Dr. Dre
Snoop
Biggie
Tupac

just only like about 2 songs by biggie/ juicy and suicidal thoughts

this has to be THE BEST SONG