G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a new bumper! (98 Monte Carlo)

+4
The Dude
ant7377
HDHugger
JB2wheeler
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I got a new bumper! (98 Monte Carlo) - Page 2 Empty Re: I got a new bumper! (98 Monte Carlo)

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun May 30, 2010 11:37 am

I'm not "brand loyal" either. I like everything. But when you see SO MANY of one thing...it gets redundant and you start to not like them...

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

I got a new bumper! (98 Monte Carlo) - Page 2 Empty Re: I got a new bumper! (98 Monte Carlo)

Post by 77malibu77 Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:
77malibu77 wrote:hm dont look too bad think ive seen that in a movie or something

the original 1974 version of Gone in sixty seconds had a 1973 mach 1 mustang

http://www.mustangspecs.com/movie/73eleanor.shtml

yep thats the movie! im gona have to watch that again lol
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Sun May 30, 2010 2:39 pm

74MonteCarlo wrote:I'm not "brand loyal" either. I like everything. But when you see SO MANY of one thing...it gets redundant and you start to not like them...

I can say that was one of the reasons I got away from them. Everywhere you go, there's one on the corner. I would take one of mine to a car show, and be one of a blue million of 'em.

However, the advantages of a mustang stem from the same thing, aftermarket support is unbeliveable, amything you want is out there, usually with a mouse click or two.

They are extremely versatile, from 64 1/2 concourse car up to the meanest Outlaw drag car around, all for CHEAP.

Mustang will fit any budget.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun May 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Road, you hit the nail on the head with that one...

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2