G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK GUYS /GALS A MUST READ

2 posters

Go down

OK GUYS /GALS A MUST READ Empty OK GUYS /GALS A MUST READ

Post by Limey SE Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 pm

AS OF LATE THERE HAS BEEN SOME BANTERING BACK AND FORTH WITH NAMES AND ASSUMPTIONS AND GENERAL SMART A$$ NESS .............................

I COULD CARE LESS WHO SAYS WHAT FIRST AND WHO SAID IT LAST COME ON PEOPLE WE ARE OUTTA SCHOOL .....

WELL HE STARTED IT AND I DON'T LIKE IT............I DO NOT CARE WHO STARTED WHAT WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO GROWN UPS HERE IF YOU CAN NOT BE ON THE RECEIVING END OF A JOKE DO NOT MAKE A JOKE PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!!!

THIS IS NOT MEANT TOWARDS ONE PERSON EITHER THIS IS FOR THE WHOLE BOARD THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WARNING I WILL GIVE IF IT KEEPS GOING ON YOU WILL TAKE A 3 DAY VACATION

GET A GRIP ITS THE INTERNET ..........................With that being said who wants ice cream ..........................

TO DAM BAD I ATE IT ALL affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid afro lol! afro

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

OK GUYS /GALS A MUST READ Empty Re: OK GUYS /GALS A MUST READ

Post by The Dude Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Just wanted to add this.

A good debate never hurt anyone. Everyone has different perspectives & what works for you may or may not work for the next guy. As a matter of fact, some debates can actually be great thinking material.

This warning is pertaining to the gut shots & slandering.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down