G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time member from Washington state

4 posters

Go down

Long time member from Washington state Empty Long time member from Washington state

Post by lagunaman Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:15 am

Hello
I have been on the site for a few years now and have kind of in the shadows . I am always looking for parts for my 73 Laguna and have had a few responses but never bought anything . I enjoy reading everything on here and just wanted to reach out again and say hi . I am always looking for members that may be close to me . I have never submitted pics and probably should when I figure out how to do it .A little info on the car is I bought the car in 1979 with 60000 miles on her . It has the high horse power engine with a 4 barrel , dual exhaust , AC and swivel seats . These are all factory items . It still have original every thing . It does have some rust but very little . The car is a 2 door , brown with white interior and I hate to say it with a vinyl top . The car has been in storage for the last 6 years and that has screwed up a lot of the interior and the paint . I am just sick about it but I have it here at home and am trying to replace what has been damaged such as the headliner and plastic parts as well as the dash pad .Sorry so long so if anybody here in Washington or elsewhere has parts hook me up !!Mostly

lagunaman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Long time member from Washington state Empty Re: Long time member from Washington state

Post by thatfnthing Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:26 pm

Just about everything turns up sooner or later, but you will be able to piece it back together if you keep your eyes peeled on here, ebay, and craigslist. MCarlo77 is also a good source, as there seem to be a few yards in his area that have some G3's. Good luck!
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Long time member from Washington state Empty Re: Long time member from Washington state

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Welcome back lagunaman! Post a list of items you need or PM me directly. I'll be visiting a guy this week about an hour away from me here in Houston that has a ton of 73-74 Chevelle and Malibu parts. Not sure if any are Laguna specific. I can take pics of anything you are looking for when I meet up with him. Just let me know.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 pm

NexMexGuy also has some Sheet metal parts in a yard local to him ... Fenders core supports etc.

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Long time member from Washington state Empty Interior

Post by lagunaman Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 pm

Appreciate the offer . I need mostly interior trim , dash pad and a driver side seat belt with a brown re tractor cover .The interior is white with swivel bucket seats Thanks

lagunaman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down