G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted 77 Malibu Classic wheel well trim

3 posters

Go down

Wanted 77 Malibu Classic wheel well trim Empty Wanted 77 Malibu Classic wheel well trim

Post by MarchingFalcon Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:57 pm

I am in need of a decent used front wheel well trim (drivers side) for my 1977 Malibu Classic... Shoot me an e-mail with what you have!

Thanks!
MarchingFalcon
MarchingFalcon
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Wanted 77 Malibu Classic wheel well trim Empty Re: Wanted 77 Malibu Classic wheel well trim

Post by 77camino Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:06 pm

There is a nos one on eBay right now. As you have probably already found out, those are very hard to find. I don’t have the part numbers with me right now, but remember that there are 2 versions of this molding. The longer version was for cars without the lower rocker moldings.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123321888850
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Wanted 77 Malibu Classic wheel well trim Empty Re: Wanted 77 Malibu Classic wheel well trim

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:30 pm

This is about as cheap as you can expect for a NOS molding...and, would be the correct longer one for cars without lower rocker moldings. Could always trim it off on the one end if you do have the lower moldings.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by MarchingFalcon Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Yep, I did not see that one listed, I will check with my body guy and see if there is money left in the insurance payment to get that piece. (I T boned a guy that ran a stop sign with my Malibu a couple months back and am trying to put it back together)

Thanks
MarchingFalcon
MarchingFalcon
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down