G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

donation

3 posters

Go down

donation Empty donation

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:07 pm

chris and chris donated waaaaaaaay back in November for the year 2017....

we are not on the list
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

donation Empty Re: donation

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:44 pm

Chris Not Ignoring your Post Waiting for Site Admin to confirm fr me I dont have access to that part of Forum ONLY the Site Founder does Be patient my Little tulip

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Limey SE wrote:Chris Not Ignoring your Post Waiting for Site Admin to confirm fr me I dont have access to that part of Forum ONLY the Site Founder does Be patient my Little tulip

how bout taking my word on it, Ive given $20 a year for some time now...I can do a screen shot of the payment if need be. trust me I don't need more decals....but I do donate for the cause of the group..

my stuff getting deleted or put on the back burner seems to be a problem ever since you took over the admin poss.
but hey,i will just put that in the Turd pile of what not to do anymore...

BTW-little tulip is your daughter not me...lets keep this an adult topic..
BTW2- maybe get your ducks in a row before you congratulate people for their donations and then put it in a NON-response post..
MAYBE site admin should of made that post,seeing that he (dan) is the one we paypal the funds to...

just my .02 that don't matter anyways. peace out.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:57 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:
Limey SE wrote:Chris Not Ignoring your Post Waiting for Site Admin to confirm fr me I dont have access to that part of Forum ONLY the Site Founder does Be patient my Little tulip

how bout taking my word on it, Ive given $20 a year for some time now...I can do a screen shot of the payment if need be. trust me I don't need more decals....but I do donate for the cause of the group..

my stuff getting deleted or put on the back burner seems to be a problem ever since you took over the admin poss.
but hey,i will just put that in the Turd pile of what not to do anymore...

BTW-little tulip is your daughter not me...lets keep this an adult topic..  ......<<----- Sorry Was just trying to be Funny
BTW2- maybe get your ducks in a row before you congratulate people for their donations and then put it in a NON-response post..
MAYBE site admin should of made that post,seeing that he (dan) is the one we paypal the funds to...   ALL DONATING MEMBERS are put in a Locked topic if you would look at the other Years its Locked as well and as Far as Admin I have been it since day one of Forum in 2008

just my .02 that don't matter anyways. peace out.

Also I need Chris's User Name I dont recall it<<----- EDIT Site Founder let me know Name and Added

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:33 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about Chris with the other stuff but I asked Limey if he would like to update the donations list, and he did just that. I MADE the mistake when I sent him the list of the people who donated, and missed yours and chris donation since it was the first one we received and I am sorry for that. He sent me a message as soon as you posted on here asking me about it and I have been out of reach until now. He has no way to verify anything on the account so no reason to attack him. Seriously if you have a problem you should contact me. I have asked for help as I am very busy and do not have time to access the forums very often anymore like when I did when I was in school when the forums were first started.

donation SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down