G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attn : Donating members Since August of 2015

4 posters

Go down

Attn : Donating members Since August of 2015  Empty Attn : Donating members Since August of 2015

Post by Limey SE Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:47 pm

The Mgnt needs to know who Has Donated since August of 2015 for the 2016 year, ALl that shows is the paypal email, most of the Donaters did not include there User Name nor an Address to Send out the decal for Making a donation of $20 or more.

If you have donated and forgot to Send you user name Please PM me do not put your actual address in plain sight, Dont want any creepos showing up for Dinner right ?  LOL  Anyways If you have not received your sticker for 2015 it more than likely is Because you forgot to send Username / address to ship decal to SOplease send them asap I will be adding the Names I have already, BUT STILL Need the physical address to send the decal to. Thanks Guys and Gals for keeping this place the Funnest G3 place out there Anthony aka Limey SE and The other Admins Thanks you for doing that !!!!

We have 3 donating member's that we have a email address only and that email doesn't correspond with the Email we have for them joining up, So if your name doesn't appear for the 2016 year please inform us and we will add it.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ADD WHICH DECAL YOU WANT THANKS Y'ALL

Last edited by Limey SE on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Attn : Donating members Since August of 2015  Empty Re: Attn : Donating members Since August of 2015

Post by G3NUT Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:18 am

Pm sent
G3NUT
G3NUT
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Attn : Donating members Since August of 2015  Empty Re: Attn : Donating members Since August of 2015

Post by Limey SE Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:45 am

G3NUT wrote:Pm sent

Which Decal dont forget to put which one you want Please and thanks !
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:41 am

more added

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Still have 2 Un-Accounted for donations from 2015 if you have Not received your Decal for 2015 Please Inform me thanks Guys / Gals

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Attn : Donating members Since August of 2015  Empty Donation

Post by testpilot61 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:36 pm

Im listed under testpilot61
Jerry Harman
1224 N. 1st St.
Jenks, Okla

I requested the Square decal.

Thanks, JerryH

testpilot61
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:51 pm

Jerry I spoke with Dan and he has your address already

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:01 pm

I donated for 2016 but didn't see it on the list ? Maybe it's just the paperwork ! Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Havent added ya yet Pila will work on it next day or so, Been busy Packing up a Car for pickup you guessed it Black SE might Finally be gone Tomorrow LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down