G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX

5 posters

Go down

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX Empty The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX

Post by yogreasygramma Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:01 pm

Hey, I think I know this guy, member #15! He's way cool and it was his birthday yesterday so let's all give him a big hand. He's got a few Montes himself.
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX Empty Re: The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX

Post by Hydro King Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Hey greasy you on car domain?
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX Empty Re: The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX

Post by yogreasygramma Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:07 pm

Hydro King wrote:Hey greasy you on car domain?

No, Hydro, never set up an account there. I've got some pics on photobucket and wickedmontes.com (and montecarloss.com for my 84 SC/CL) but nowhere else.
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 pm

cool you have a monte also. what color and year?
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:15 pm

I posted a picture of my white 73 in my own thread here in the intro section and will get more pics of it later, probably in the gallery section. I still own but was unceremoniously relieved of possession of my first Monte, a very nice 73 with sunroof, in July 1994 from my driveway in Huntsville, AL. Still looking for that car. I'm in the process of procuring another nice 73 as we speak.

Drix, perhaps you have something to add to this thread...after all, it's yours...LOL.
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 am

hey hey everyone!!! I'm part of the 73-77 A Body Showcase and just joined this forum. I have a 76 Monte that is my baby, been working on it since I was 15 and I just turned 23 yesterday. My dad has a very sweet black/red 73 Monte, and I'm about to part ways will my all original 73 Landau....

I have a car domain, but i havent checked nor updated it in close to a year now. but my id is CKY76. If I can figure out how to post a few pics .. . . .

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX L_7bec387ae38b63c56d86a6da203d3c37

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX L_c29c84caef7e7090a3a1ef073deb1067

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX L_f4932028e9654a4b2b4b2d19dffdfa14
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 am

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX L_7bec387ae38b63c56d86a6da203d3c37

That is one hell of a show
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:46 am

i like it JIMI very nice ride brother

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:15 am

Thanks guys. I just recently tore out the dash and all the air/ac parts and just now finally got the new (black) dash bolted in. It was probably the only part of the Monte that I hadnt ever taken apart before, and now, I have! Other than being time consuming, its actually quite easy. Had it been a couple years ago I'd have never had the confidence to try and take the dash out! I must say I'm somewhat proud of myself for making it through! well ... almost. I have to replace some of the little components like the headlight switch, dash speakers, etc along the way. That is next when I get time.

I have tons of pictures of all our cars, I'll post some more eventually.
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 am

keep them coming JIMI love the updates ,i just did my dash as well pretty easy once you get the old one out LOL yea right ...........anyways keep up the good work brother

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:57 am

I'm part of a couple other forums online, so I will be around here quite often. (A guitar forum, a band forum, and a Mustang forum)
My 73 just got a sweet new vinyl top put on it that one certain Greasygramma is really going to like! Laughing
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 am

Hey Mike! Welcome; it's great to have another hard-core 2nd Generation Monte fan here. I'm also thrilled you posted some excellent photography of your top-notch Montes.

And yes, since you mentioned the Landau, I'm sure I'm gonna love not only the top but also a nice original rust-free Arizona car which has been meticulously maintained by a pro.

The newest registered user is JiMi_DRiX 01
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:28 am

It really makes you feel good when you get something accumplished, LOL. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:40 am

Keep it up jimi drix i went on cardomain and gave ya 5 stars
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down