G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been a rough 3 weeks

+11
KC77Monte
ant7377
Wallyuph
thatfnthing
Limey SE
Hawk03
Tom77
dynchel
Joe73
77mali
chevellelaguna
15 posters

Go down

Been a rough 3 weeks Empty Been a rough 3 weeks

Post by KC77Monte Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Before you go any further I will warn you some of this mighty be  graphic.

Well I have to say the last 3 weeks have been a living hell for Me and my Wife. On March 22nd we woke to discover our Son had passed away in his sleep. She had went in to his room to ask him if he had any dark clothes he needed washed as she didn't have enough to make a full load. He was still in bed and didn't answer her which she thought was weird since he always wakes when someone enters his room. She ask him again and still no answer, so she started calling me saying somethings not right, somethings not right. I went in and found him thought he was asleep. I shook him and said ask him if he was ok. He was laying on his side/stomach with his arms above his head and his hand locked together. I grabbed his arm to try and wake him and his hands would not unlock so I told here to call 911 as things were not looking right. We were ask to try and get him on the floor so they could perform CPR when they arrived and I couldn't. He was much bigger than me and I just couldn't move him as he had already started to stiffen up. I then noticed where the blood had pooled in his hands and feet and knew it was too late, he was gone. No words can describe the feeling than over came us at that moment. Our one thing in life that meant more to us than just about anything, was gone. Brian was more than just a son to us, he was our pride and joy. He had over come so much in his young life to become a awesome young man. At 24 years old he was just starting to get things going his way. He had graduated college in 2014 with a degree in computer science and had just landed a job he enjoyed and was starting to save some money. We have booked a cruise and was leaving port on Oct 4th for the Southern Caribbean and was going to be in Curacao on the 8th which is his birthday. He told me he wanted to spend the day setting on the beach with his toes in the sand and feel the sun on his face. We plan on taking some of his remains with us and spreading them on the beach so He will feel the sand and the sun always. He also love Ford Mustangs. His Grandma bought him one for his 16th Birthday and he loved it. It wasn't new but he didn't care. He had plans on fixing it up and making it look awesome as he would say. He also loved riding in our old Monte Carlo. He gave me crap all the time about owning a damn old chevy as he would say, but that car never left the garage that he wasn't in it. I think he love the looks it would get. My Wife and I have decided that we are going to go ahead and finish fixing his car for him in his memory. RIP Son, you might be gone but you will never be forgotten!!

Been a rough 3 weeks 10_zpsudorvhwr
Been a rough 3 weeks 50254783-00301-0251s_zpsssfylsy5
KC77Monte
KC77Monte
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Been a rough 3 weeks Empty Re: Been a rough 3 weeks

Post by chevellelaguna Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:04 am

That is absolutely horrible! I can't even begin to imagine what you both must be going through, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope you find strength together to keep pushing onward. I have a young son and am in kidney failure, I push on everyday for my wife and him. God bless your Family.
chevellelaguna
chevellelaguna
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:03 am

I'm sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:17 am

Sorry for.your loss. My prayers go out to you.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:57 am

X3 that's is horrible, I wish you guys the best in these hard times.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:07 am

Oh my goodness ... so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts/prayers en route.....

Glad you'll be finishing his Mustang ... & spreading some of his ashes on the beach. Fine tribute.

Cort Smile www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"My time here is over" __ Patty Loveless __ 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:11 am

WOW could not even imagine. You guys are in our prayers also.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk03 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:54 am

I am really sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:27 am

My friend I am truly sorry for your loss of your son, we can never figure out gods plans for any of us for sure. But take peace in remembering all the Joy your son brought you while he was here, and all the memories you will cherish. If you need anything you know how to reach me. May he be forever remembered by doing his car.
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:54 am

I am so sorry for your loss. I agree with Cort -- spreading his ashes on the sand will be the perfect tribute. You are in our thoughts & prayers.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:05 am

So sorry for your loss. One never know how long we will have on this earth. The past is the past and today is the present. That is exactly what it is, today is a present from God for we never will know when he chooses to call us home.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Very sorry for you and your family. My prayers are with you.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by KC77Monte Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Thanks guys. It's been tough to go do things that he use to do with us. Last weekend we took the Monte up to the Mustang cruise night and it just didn't feel right without him. We know in time it will get easier, so we'll see.
KC77Monte
KC77Monte
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:24 pm

We are so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you and your family must be feeling. We are thinking of you.
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:14 pm

Can't begin to imagine how difficult it would be to go through something like that. It's obvious he was dearly loved and was a special kind of guy. They say time heals...so, I wish all the best for you and your wife as you struggle with the healing process. Stay strong...and, keep the faith, my friend.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:38 am

KC77Monte wrote:Thanks guys. It's been tough to go do things that he use to do with us. Last weekend we took the Monte up to the Mustang cruise night and it just didn't feel right without him. We know in time it will get easier, so we'll see.

Yep, it will get easier, but right now ... will most-likely be tough for a while. I hope the people at the cruise night treated y'all well. Thoughts/prayers continuing, of course.

Cort Smile www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Just aim beyond the clouds" __ Barry Manilow __ 'I Made It Through The Rain'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:33 pm

OMG,so sorry for your loss. our prayers to you and your family.
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum