G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please post all your stuff you like and remember about chris

+3
JasonZ
coreys73chevelle
Limey SE
7 posters

Go down

please post all your stuff you like and remember about chris Empty please post all your stuff you like and remember about chris

Post by Limey SE Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 21:41

put your condolences and stuff you will miss the most !! one the most outrageous man i will ever know in my lifetime...
and blonde angel may you find the strength to carry on with your guys son and every step in your life
Chris brother you will missed alot !!!
POST A LINK WILL YA ALREADY, i cant find it,will you look it up for me ??

we will see ya again bro save me a seat !!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

please post all your stuff you like and remember about chris Empty Re: please post all your stuff you like and remember about chris

Post by Blonde Angel Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 21:58

THANK YOU SO MUCH LIMEY FOR POSTING THAT. WHEN I SAW THAT PIC OF US IT MADE ME FEEL SO HAPPY. I APPRECIATE YOUR CARING WORDS AND SUPPORTIVE FRIENDSHIP BOTH TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND CHRIS AND TO ME. I WILL NEVER FORGET WHEN YOU CHANGED HIS NAME TO HYDOR THE KING, AND HE WAS LIKE "WHAT THE HELL MAN, LIMEY!! OH FIGURES HE WOULD GO AND DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT" LOL... I WAS LAUGHING ABOUT THAT FOR A WHILE. I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE PEOPLE COME FROM EVERYWHERE AND BE SO SUPPORTIVE. IT MEANS MORE THEN WORDS TO ME AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD CHRIS.

I WILL SEE IN HEAVEN MY LOVE, AND WE WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN GODS KINGDOM
LOVE ALWAYS,
YOUR WIFE SALAURA(BLONDE ANGEL) AND OUR SON(BUBBA)
Blonde Angel
Blonde Angel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

please post all your stuff you like and remember about chris Empty Re: please post all your stuff you like and remember about chris

Post by Limey SE Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 22:07

No problem Blonde Angel, its the least i can do, wish i was out there to help in any way i could...........

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Angel Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 22:29

you have no clue just by making the gesture. And jason mentioned you starting a donation. I would never ask for money, but boy could i use a little in this tough time right now. I forgot about that pic too, it is truly my favorite pic of us. He is smiling like a Cheshire cat in this one Very Happy Smile
Blonde Angel
Blonde Angel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 22:33

This is sad. I am sorry agian for your loss Angel.
I really liked Chris, i never met him in person but on chat he seemed like a very nice person and a great father and husband. He and I had a lot of thing's in common, we agreed on lots of things and got along well on here. . R.I.P Chris.
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonZ Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 22:56

BOOTY SONG!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbNt3ryGdj0

My rapping on Xbox live. Would get him going too lol. "Ohhh Noooooo not agian" he would start saying.

Kicking Chris A$$ online and his whining get all ticked off anytime I would beat him. his whining was lol material.

Chris would also get soo ticked when I would steal Salaura character in Grand theft Auto on the motorcycle. Than I would say Ahhh look Chris your women likes a Hero not a Zero and he would go out after me.

"That's it Jason Your banned from my shop" Chris would say that after I ticked him off or busted his balls.

When I was play online with him at first he was always beating me online I got so frustrated that I said f you you sweaty nigger tit. Chris laughed so hard from that. So far that's been my nick name to him also.

He talked about my dog Duke since I was yelling at my dog while online for going in the garbage,or getting into something. Is duke being a good dog today?

Teasing him about his truck

Calling Chris and Salaura Joni and Chachi.

The way Chris said "Ok"

Generally we got along pretty well he was kinda like a older brother to me. We would both rip on each other but not really mean it.

wha wha wha gimmy my money.

Me and my Helicopter runs after Chris in GTA.
JasonZ
JasonZ
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonZ Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 22:59

me saying to chris that she specially made cookies for me. It got me banned from his shop. lol
JasonZ
JasonZ
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Angel Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 23:05

omg, i remember all those memories. And i know that those were the great times, the funny times that i will hold onto and always cherish.
Blonde Angel
Blonde Angel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Wed 1 Jul 2009 - 8:09

I never really talked to him directly on here, only on the forums, but one occasion that sticks with me is once I posted in the Audio section about speakers, and he obviously knew me well enough from my posts, that's I love my cars stock and want a stock appearance.

http://g3gm.com/audio-f26/possibly-needing-front-speakers-t712.htm

Sorry...that's the best i got right now =/

RIP Chris.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by ' HARRY ' Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 5:02

Salaura,

I have been away and only learned this morning of Chris' passing. I spoke with your husband here on the forums several times and though I never had the opportunity to meet him in person, I could tell that he was a good man, a good father, a good husband and a friend to all. He will be missed. And all whose lives he touched are the better for having known him.

Please accept our family's most heartfelt condolences. And know that you and your son will ever remain in our thoughts and in our prayers. If there is anything that we can do, please let us know.

Best regards,

Harry and Family
' HARRY '
' HARRY '
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Angel Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 17:10

Thank you for your supportive and caring words. It was just so soon and such a great shock to his friends, family and I. I know he wants me to stay strong for our son and myself. He was a great man, and I know that God had a place for him in heaven. I will see him again one day, until then I will miss and him and always love him. He was my other half, and no one can replace that special bond and relationship we shared together.
Blonde Angel
Blonde Angel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 20:25

I was very sorry for your loss my laptop blew up so did not know until i got home....very sorry....I lost my dad to ilness when I was 10.....
While not a sudden violent crime still very hard for a boy to lose his dad
any kind of help you need do not be afraid to reach out on here or pm
again sorry we bumped heads a few times but all in fun ......RON
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down