G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever go/going to the Stafford Springs Swap Meet In Connecticut???

2 posters

Go down

Anyone ever go/going to the Stafford Springs Swap Meet In Connecticut??? Empty Anyone ever go/going to the Stafford Springs Swap Meet In Connecticut???

Post by Joe73 Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 am

Anyone going or has gone in the last few years? Thinking of going tomorrow but I dont want to waste my time for the 2 hour drive.

http://staffordmotorspeedway.com/event/28th-annual-ty-rods-automotive-swap-meet/
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever go/going to the Stafford Springs Swap Meet In Connecticut??? Empty Re: Anyone ever go/going to the Stafford Springs Swap Meet In Connecticut???

Post by ant7377 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:15 am

Lot of junk Joe. I went a few times,its not worth the trouble.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever go/going to the Stafford Springs Swap Meet In Connecticut??? Empty Re: Anyone ever go/going to the Stafford Springs Swap Meet In Connecticut???

Post by Joe73 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:16 am

Thanks Ant. Saved me the trip.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:18 am

I'll try to get over to get that part from you this week. Ive been sick with a bad cold.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down