G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars

+4
Limey SE
pila
bitterfitter
JB2wheeler
8 posters

Go down

Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars Empty Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars

Post by driveit Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Was just looking over engines and things... Ok drooling. Thought it would be cool for a thread of just awesome engines transmissions suspensions and any type of tech or mechanics that you think are just cool. Just saw this and though it would look nice in my own engine compartment.

Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars Edl-45123_oh_xl
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars Empty Re: Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars

Post by JB2wheeler Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:59 pm

I love those valve covers. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars Empty Re: Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars

Post by bitterfitter Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:24 pm

I am not sure if my engine qualifies. I am running a limited production ZZ430 with a modified 200-4r trans. I can post pics if you guys like?

bitterfitter
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:53 pm

bitterfitter wrote:I  am not sure if my engine qualifies.  I am running a limited production ZZ430 with a modified 200-4r trans.  I can post pics if you guys like?

Post. It doesn't matter what it is, just if you like it.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:33 am

Sure bitterfitter, post some pics so we can drool more !! Very Happy 

BILL

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:11 am

My Favorite to wish for is this 427 ......... mmmmm   sexy beast

Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars 19166392
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:19 am

Limey, that is a beauty. Back in the day I always wanted a big A$$ impala, something like a '65, with a 427, 4 spd, 4.88's and some nice tucked 50's out back. Just to sit and rip up pavement.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeBill66 Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:01 pm

That sure is beautiful, Limey. It would look perfect under my hood... Very Happy  

WyldeBill66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Limey wrote:My Favorite to wish for is this 427 ......... mmmmm   sexy beast

Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars 19166392

That is awesome.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:15 pm

I also love the following.
Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars EDL-47550_ml
Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars Nal-19201334_w_ml
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:52 am

Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars Ccrp_9812_13_o1998_car_craft_summer_cruisehuffed_455_buick_engine_zpsg62u9mbuAwesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars 455_zpsbhzfxcdl
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:23 pm

[quote="dragons_lair59"]Awesome engines, suspensions, and technology for cars Ccrp_9812_13_o1998_car_craft_summer_cruisehuffed_455_buick_engine_zpsg62u9mbu

I have go to know, what that is in? Do you have any more pics?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:55 pm

No idea grabbed of the net. Wish it was in my Buick though. Only info on it was blown 455
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:58 pm

With those bars it looked like a g3 chevelle.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:59 pm

My 74 Regal has them too
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:23 pm

I didn't know that. I thought that was just a chevell, malibu and elcamino thing.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Nope Monte Carlo has them too think it's a G3 thing
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down