G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some opinions on new paint color

+10
Hawk03
Mcarlo77
77mali
ant7377
1973 454 MONTE
BK-75
JB2wheeler
Colonnade Mattie
Fishgrinder
JiMi_DRiX
14 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Need some opinions on new paint color - Page 3 Empty Re: Need some opinions on new paint color

Post by driveit Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:53 am

I think that the burnt orange body with the stripes from that black one would be cool. Paint the stripes black with a medium gray metallic pinstripe around it. That would be perfect!
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Need some opinions on new paint color - Page 3 Empty Re: Need some opinions on new paint color

Post by 1973montec Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:52 pm

these do not look right without the lower chrome. not to mention he took out the side marker lights.in some states its the law to have them..

Need some opinions on new paint color - Page 3 00l0l_11

but i like the color
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:26 pm

1973montec wrote:these do not look right without the lower chrome. not to mention he took out the side marker lights.in some states its the law to have them..

but i like the color

Agreed -- Monte's definitely need their lower trim, so I was going to 'shop that back in (along with the wheels), unless driveit wants to take a run at it. Smile

Side markers are actually required in all states 'cuz it's a fed standard.  If I put the trim and the wheels back on it it should be close enough for jazz.  I did find it interesting that he deleted all the badges and the quarter window trim and went hardtop like I did.  However, I have the chrome rear window trim but no wheel well mouldings.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 pm

I can do it, I just don't know when. I am taking the day off tomorrow to catch up on design and do some maintenance on mine and my wife's vehicles. Send me an email and list what you are wanting. attach any pics you have as well if you don't mind.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:09 pm

driveit wrote:I can do it, I just don't know when.  I am taking the day off tomorrow to catch up on design and do some maintenance on mine and my wife's vehicles. Send me an email and list what you are wanting. attach any pics you have as well if you don't mind.

Let me see what I can get together and I'll send you a PM. I'm also thinking of calling that guy and see if I can get a front shot.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3