G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick

3 posters

Go down

i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick Empty i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick

Post by dynchel Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:45 am

I love my decals, but I usually don't like putting them on my car.  it took a few months but I finally decided to fly the colors. (bonus for me the colors match my car perfectly)
i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick <a href=i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick Img_2028" />
In other news, this has nothing to do with anything but I went to the scrap yard today and saw this buick rendezvous. Maybe i'm just getting old but those came out in '02, it seems a bit new to already have received this fate.  (note, my wife had one of these pos's and I can somewhat understand why it was scrapped)
i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick <a href=i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick Img_2029" />

Last edited by dynchel on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added detail)
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick Empty Re: i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick

Post by Brainstain Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:21 pm

They are such huge piles of crap I'm surprised it made it this long. In a somewhat related story... I know a lot of demo derby guys and almost all the round body crown Vic's you see, are 98 and up.  A lot of guys are using the '03 and up style too.  They have so many miles on them from being taxis that they aren't good for anything else.  I know guys that have '07s , 08's.. Crazy.

Brainstain
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick Empty Re: i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick

Post by dynchel Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:32 pm

Lol. My daily driver (bought new) is a '03 crown Vic.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:01 pm

I have mine on the the Grand Am and Laguna...[img]i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick 75_ga_10[/img]....2..[img]i finally installed my G3GM decal plus a dead Buick Cruise36[/img]
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:13 pm

I really like your laguna, reminds me of the one I saw in grade school in the early '80's. I remember looking out the window in idk 3rd grade, and someone pulled in the parking lot with one. I remember staring at that thing for a long time. It would break my heart when my dad would take us to the races and there would be 10 lagunas (or at least laguna nosed chevelles racing)
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum