G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift kit for a chevelle?

2 posters

Go down

Lift kit for a chevelle? Empty Lift kit for a chevelle?

Post by thepossumface Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:16 pm

I know this sounds pretty stupid and dumb but a buddy of mine has a 73 malibu its more of a toy for us, and he is looking to see of there is a lift kit for them sense you know "black" no offense people use them to put 26" rims on there cars and he wants to lift it like 6" to put offroad tires on it to just use as a toy.
I know its not what most people would like but its far beyond be able to fix and i think it would be pretty fun
thepossumface
thepossumface
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Lift kit for a chevelle? Empty Re: Lift kit for a chevelle?

Post by dynchel Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 pm

I was once told once, by someone into that tasteless look, that astro van spindles will fit and lift 3 inches (I could be wrong about this number) due to the spindle height. Also there are enough cheesy lifted g3's out there that there has to be a easy way to lift them as most people into that look are (far) less than mechanically inclined.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by thepossumface Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:33 pm

oh its not gonna be mine lol, but this thing is rusted and just falling apart haha no interior and no title so we could only get like 100 bucks and it was free so heck why not ya know.
thepossumface
thepossumface
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum