G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firewall Smooth Info Questions and Ideas

+8
orange Juiced
74Malibu383
77mali
Mcarlo77
Bruisr
Brainstain
jerry46765
Joe73
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Firewall Smooth Info Questions and Ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Firewall Smooth Info Questions and Ideas

Post by driveit Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Does yours have that seatbelt relay?
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Firewall Smooth Info Questions and Ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Firewall Smooth Info Questions and Ideas

Post by dynchel Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:44 pm

Firewall Smooth Info Questions and Ideas - Page 2 IMG_20140811_143415702_zpsbvjn7lpr
This dumb A$$ thing is pretty much all that is left.  It even failed, I took not apart and permently connected point a to point b.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:53 pm

I took mine apart and bent the little spring in there so that it is always engaged, I would like to remove it all together, but not sure how.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:58 pm

driveit wrote:I took mine apart and bent the little spring in there so that it is always engaged,  I would like to remove it all together, but not sure how.
Same here, it started to fail but the reset worked.  When the reset quit working I opened it up.  A replacement is obsolete, I tried.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Yeah, I tried to get a new one and the parts stores even chevy had no idea what it even was. It was kinda funny.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2