G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limeys problem

+4
Brainstain
dynchel
Hawk03
dragons_lair59
8 posters

Go down

Limeys problem Empty Limeys problem

Post by Limey SE Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:43 pm

dragons_lair59 wrote:since we are down in admins what if we went to ride of the month instead of week?
not only will it make it easier on dan but we could possibly put up submissions and members vote. we could have themed monthes ect.
vote and give thoughts

Only down on Admins well everyone Knows the Story ...... Where is the guys car, where is his Intro post the most active post was in the feedback Salty Yea Just gotta do what you think is right Dan but you never tried contacting me at anytime nor Sam AKA DragonsLIAR He could call a mutual friend though. You Had my home phone and FB contact but didn't have the guts to call or text I may get banned for this I don't really care I am salty. With that Being said I took full blame for Willem he had to do what he had to do I would have also but for some of the people here to turn there back like they did and even call friends and tell them about something they wanted NOTHING to do with was not called for !
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Limeys problem Empty Re: Limeys problem

Post by dragons_lair59 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:50 am

and limey i tried to contact you on fb and had texted you 3 different times with no response. last time we texted was after everything with the site. and you thought i was blowing you off cause my responses werent fast enough. when in actuallity in sioux city the service was scetchy at best and at my moms no service period.there was no great consipacy to have you removed as admin. heck i gave dan ur number to contact you so it could be settled. also for the record dan didnt just remove you he waited and tried to contact you and waited somemore since everyone knew your net access was very limited. after what he felt was enough time then he demoted you. so call me dragonsLIAR if it makes ya feel good but remember who tried to help ya move to tenn!!! put you up in there home helped ya find the places you and your wife were applying too!!!!! and before ya bought the suburban offered to sell ya his suv well under what it was worth. who helped get ya down on to bms when nobody was there ya got to walk the track you lil girl got various bits of tires lugnuts and other track debris from the recent tire testing hmmmmmm think it was that guy you putting down and calling DragonsLIAR.
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry46765 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 am

Limey you have been a super active/helpful member of this site.

You over committed to one clown, and the issue is resolved.
Live, learn, and let's move on.

Go work on the SE so we can see it at a car show somewhere in the midwest over the summer.

Thanks -
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:26 am

and while on the subject of your problems how about explaining why you had selling issues on chevytalk and gbody forums?
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 am

or how on a number of ocasions you have told me you were quitting the site cause too much b.s. \
in all honesty with the issues from the other sites and and the one from here and brought here friend or not i cant say as that dans secision was nessisaraly a bad one. may just need the time to clear your head and get things back in check with life issues and getting the se done. and just offer your tech advise and knowledge. so contary to what ya think i didnt sink ya. still think your hell of a guy but if ya got issues with so be it. ya wanna be pissed thinking some big conspiracy so be it. but let it be known keep me outta your currently twisted veiws or ill call it quits with ya
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk03 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 am

jerry46765 wrote:Limey you have been a super active/helpful member of this site.

Go work on the SE so we can see it at a car show somewhere in the midwest over the summer.

Thanks -

+1 No reason to drag this out. The issue is resolved, lets continue to learn from each other and experiences.

dragons_lair59 wrote:and while on the subject of your problems how about explaining why you had selling issues on chevytalk and gbody forums?

I don't care what other issues there were with other sites. The one with this site has been resolved. Members are responsible for their own transactions, buyer beware moving forward.

Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 am

dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainstain Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 pm

jerry46765 wrote:Limey you have been a super active/helpful member of this site.

Thanks -

I (and I'm sure others here) don't get your position on this whole thing. You act like it was Willems fault and Anthony was just a helpless little victim. It's kinda bs.

Brainstain
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry46765 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:05 pm

DUH! Who the hell buys a common parts and pays multiple times to have them shipped everywhere except directly to your own home??? And then brings the drama here for the rest of us to bicker over it.

Limey is/was an active member here. He has a G3 and we have all seen it. Willem is active here only after he had problems with Limey. I'll probably see Limey at a car show somewhere, but I'm pretty sure we won't hear from Willem again until someone wrongs him on Ebay.

And a final thought, if you didn't want an opinion on the topic, maybe it shouldn't be posted to an internet forum. Whining about an opposing view is BS.

Thanks -
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:04 pm

dragons_lair59 wrote:and while on the subject of your problems how about explaining why you had selling issues on chevytalk and gbody forums?

For the record NEVER EVER had a selling issue at Chevytalk the owner Tony banned myself and Hydro at same time for talking bad about him in a PM between ourselves ...... Yes the admins and site owners can read PMs sent even on this site ..... Has not been done to my knowledge here. Never sold anything at chevytalk for till last year Tony never allowed it, not even mentioning hey I have this part PM me.

And also how did this thread change from New Idea to what it is now and why ?
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Brainstain wrote:

Thanks -

I (and I'm sure others here) don't get your position on this whole thing. You act like it was Willems fault and Anthony was just a helpless little victim. It's kinda bs.

You didn't see me take full blame for what happened ? I never blamed William I just wanna see the car that everything that brought him here for. I took responsibility for what happened does it matter why, that's between me an him and will stay that way. Not bitter about it I would have done same thing,But its done over time to move forward..........
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Limey SE wrote:And also how did this thread change from New Idea to what it is now and why ?

I'm going to hazard a guess that your sulking needed a topic of its own, since it was starting to show up in other threads. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the original intent of the "New Idea" thread. Or the ROTW thread.

I thought this was resolved. Why are we still talking about it?

Last edited by thatfnthing on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:11 pm

thatfnthing wrote:
Limey SE wrote:And also how did this thread change from New Idea to what it is now and why ?

I'm going to hazard a guess that your sulking needed a topic of its own, since it was starting to show up in other threads. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the original intent of the "New Idea" thread.

I thought this was resolved. Why are we still talking about it?

Done over Kapoot .... when I get to my laptop will reup some of my pics on my thread .......

P.S. Black aka Dan please FB or text or PM me here, Concerning the other stickers
Thanks Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by carcass Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:54 pm

sorry for posting in here cuz I have no idea what you are talking about and probly shouldnt get involved, other than this type of conversation happens in real life/helping eachother work on cars or selling eachother parts in my circle of motorhead buddies here in the North Seattle area quite often.

Like they say, friends are like butt cheeks, once in a while a llttle s!@# comes betweem em' but they eventually come back together!!!

I say squash it!! And lets go do some burnouts and get some burgers and pie!!
carcass
carcass
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down