G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new project car that i got after i sold my firebird.

+3
pila
DiscoMalibu
77mali
7 posters

Go down

new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. Empty new project car that i got after i sold my firebird.

Post by 74442guy Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:44 pm

this is the new project car i picked for 2000 after i sold my firebird as a roller for 4500 and this baby is done up way more than the firebird was.i got lucky this is the car from craiglist in marengo for 3500 bucks but had been sitting there so long the guy got tired of it sitting at his house and took my offer.alls this baby needs is me to drop the motor and trans in.all the wiring,fuel system,seats racing harness,and battery are all installed ready to rock.new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. Resamp10new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. Camaro10new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. 2012-010new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. 2012-011new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. 2012-012new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. 2012-013
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. Empty Re: new project car that i got after i sold my firebird.

Post by 77mali Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Nice find. Good luck w/ it.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. Empty Re: new project car that i got after i sold my firebird.

Post by DiscoMalibu Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:28 am

Holy cow-l Shocked
DiscoMalibu
DiscoMalibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Is it going to be a track-only car ? The huge hood could be a problem around here, on the street. Looks like a great find, and you did great on the price. Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Sorry Chris looks like a nice a nice build ...... maybe you can finish this one before you get bored with it ...... LOL No offense meant brother.

But this project picture section is for 73 -77 ABodies ONLY if you want to move it to the off topic section it can go there Thanks Limey
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 pm

maybe we can add a section for non g3 projects

new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:07 pm

yea That would prob be a good Idea Bossman
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Just make a new spot for it and move this stuff over. It's. NOT fair that now we Can't see anything.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm

everything is still here Chris I can see it
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:Just make a new spot for it and move this stuff over. It's. NOT fair that now we Can't see anything.

its fixed, stopped worrying, all I needed was a heads up.

new project car that i got after i sold my firebird. SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 74442guy Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm

thanks alot guys for all the comments
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74442guy Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Soon as i locate a crossmember dropping motor in and yes its going to be a track car maybe some street in process of ordering new hood with a smaller cowl lol.that baby is 8 inchs tall.
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down