G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 74 Laguna

+2
77mali
74Guna
6 posters

Go down

My 74 Laguna Empty My 74 Laguna

Post by 74Guna Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Here's the car so far. I had a 77 coupe in high school and wanted a Laguna back then. A few years ago the bug bite me again-hard. Searched for 2 years before finding one that was a good project car within the budget. I loved this one because the interior is beautiful and we all know how hard it can be to find the right pieces for an interior! I want to build a multipurpose car; something that can drag race, autocross, road course and cruise! My wife wants me to build it as a hardcore road racer so SHE can race it!! I will be leaning on the collective experiences here for help and I hope I can help someone else along the way!My 74 Laguna P9060513My 74 Laguna Resize10
74Guna
74Guna
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

My 74 Laguna Empty Re: My 74 Laguna

Post by 77mali Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Love it!!!! You're the 3rd or 4th new member w/in a couple months w/ the antique white & maroon Guna...It's like a convention here lately! Great Car. Good luck w/ it.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by dvolcensek Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi! My name is Denise and I was searching my car on the internet and I found the pictures of your car! I have the exact one! My dad also has a 74 Laguna S3 and he originally bought mine for a parts car. So i bought it off of him and re-stored it. I love it and drive it all the time(except in winter). I was wondering where you found your front and rear bumper guard. Along with the emblems. I have all the emblems themselves but the "TYPE" in the middle has fallen out on a couple. If you have any information that might help I would greatly appreciate it!!!
dvolcensek
dvolcensek
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:49 am

welcome aboard
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member