G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts

3 posters

Go down

Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts Empty Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts

Post by Fishgrinder Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm working on the interior on my 75', but can't find holes in the floor for the rear brackets on the front bench. There are holes a little further back from where they touch down, but I reckon they are for the seat belts. Or is there a split solution? Also, it seems like the rear of the seat should be higher, so maybe I'm missing a part here.

Would appreciate it if someone could post a picture of the rear mounts of a simular bench.

Fishgrinder
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts Empty Re: Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm

the rear of a bench seat sits on top of the seatbelt retractor

i dont have a pic,cuz i have buckets. but maybe Kyle could do it out of the kindness of his heart. Wink
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts Empty Re: Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts

Post by Fishgrinder Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 am

Thanks Chris, that makes sense as I've never seen the whole thing assembled Wink I'll check it today.

Fishgrinder
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:08 pm

heres Pics of the Assembled and then removed the whole bench from Today

the 3rd and 4th pics are what the bench seat sit on ........

Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts D4da4520Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts A1c6ec32

Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts 443c0232Front bench seat 75' Monte Carlo - rear mounts 5170c53e

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishgrinder Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 am

That's great Limey!

Fishgrinder
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down