G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live and let die

4 posters

Go down

live and let die Empty live and let die

Post by 77malibu77 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 am

theres a nice 73 chevelle in this movie its lime green

anyone know the movie lol yep bond, james bond
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

live and let die Empty Re: live and let die

Post by ant7377 Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:00 am

Bunch of Super Fly Caddy's in there too. Did you see the part where the guy in the Eldorado trys to shoot Bond in the back of the cab.? Thats not an Eldo its a Vette with Eldo body panels.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by lars Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 am

yea, i saw a 76 malibu crash into a tree in Beverly Hills cop, i saw this and had to mention it
lars
lars
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 pm

ant7377 wrote:Bunch of Super Fly Caddy's in there too. Did you see the part where the guy in the Eldorado trys to shoot Bond in the back of the cab.? Thats not an Eldo its a Vette with Eldo body panels.

wait the main one i can remember is the white caddy with the chopped top or watevr and it shot bonds driver out of the side mirror lol
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Yep, that's a Vette with body panels to mimic the Eldorado. There seem to be only Chevies and Caddies in that movie - I guess GM paid big bucks for that!! But there are some wild custom Caddies in there, some of which I bet must have been done by the company that did El Deora conversions (my uncle had an El Deora conversion on his 73 Fleetwood Eldorado; only a few of those were produced and that car is in Poland now). There's a website somewhere dedicated to all Caddy conversions and they mention these cars, including the ones in the Bond movies.
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 pm

yogreasygramma wrote:Yep, that's a Vette with body panels to mimic the Eldorado. There seem to be only Chevies and Caddies in that movie - I guess GM paid big bucks for that!! But there are some wild custom Caddies in there, some of which I bet must have been done by the company that did El Deora conversions (my uncle had an El Deora conversion on his 73 Fleetwood Eldorado; only a few of those were produced and that car is in Poland now). There's a website somewhere dedicated to all Caddy conversions and they mention these cars, including the ones in the Bond movies.

yeah i noticed they were like all caddys only like 3 chevys lol
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: