G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH???

+7
The Dude
orange Juiced
ant7377
bigredlaguna
1973 454 MONTE
BlackChevelleSS
Roadcaptain S3
11 posters

Go down

G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH??? Empty G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH???

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:10 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Monte-Carlo-SS-454-1970-Chevrolet-Monte-Carlo-SS-454-more-photos-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3cadc4ce9aQQitemZ260613394074QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH??? Empty Re: G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH???

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:27 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Laguna-S3-1976-Laguna-S3-459BB-2000-HOTROD-power-tour-car-/330439305947?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cefb7aadb

alien
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH??? Empty Re: G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH???

Post by BlackChevelleSS Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Green is cool what the hell is wrong with you?

G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH??? SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:55 pm

BlackChevelleSS wrote:Green is cool what the hell is wrong with you?

again i will say it

GREEN is for grass and money.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm

I could come up with lots of crap like that.

Yellow and orange is for the sun, blue is for the sky......

G-D green cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH??? SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 pm

BlackChevelleSS wrote:I could come up with lots of crap like that.

whats primer and black for???????????????????hehehehe Rolling Eyes GoFast
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigredlaguna Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:

Cool and coolest Cool
bigredlaguna
bigredlaguna
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 am

There's nothing wrong with green. Smoking But since you brought it up, I promise next week's ROTW will be green.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:06 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:

coal Cool
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Rago wrote:There's nothing wrong with green. Smoking But since you brought it up, I promise next week's ROTW will be green.

i 100% agree with this

Smoking Smoking Smoking
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Chris I hate to tell ya but I really like that green car. Looks just like the one my neighbor had when I was a little kid.The same one that got traded in for a
K-Car ugh !!
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:54 am

Rago wrote:There's nothing wrong with green. Smoking But since you brought it up, I promise next week's ROTW will be green.

LoL promise delivered. Looks damn good too!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Nice color on the ROTW Rago, Thumbs up
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm

haha its a nice car just cant stand the lowrider/hydraulics stuff so ghetto, im not saying anything cuz i like gangster rap. but theres a town near me called sanford all you see around there is hydraulics and big rims (over "22s) and bright candy pearlescent paint, it makes me sad Ricer
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

WTF? I've gotta see these cars that have 22" rims AND hydraulics! I wouldn't think it's possible. BTW, hydraulics aren't really that ghetto. Last time I checked they were fairly expensive & to do the good tricks, you need frame reinforcements & big $$$. Ghetto is throwing on a set of wires & heating or cutting your springs.....

I'm a fan of pearls, not so much on the flakes. Ha ha, anyone remember the ugly rainbow flakes used back in the day? you know those HUGE multicolored ones? I had a buddy that painted his Camaro white with those..... he got so much crap for that until he ended up stripping it all with aircraft remover & starting all over.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:13 am

my bad i meant to put a comma between 22 inch rims and hydraulics
i think you understood what i was saying, and it doesnt have to cost alot to make it not ghetto, it looks disgusting there is way to much flash and colors, one of you guys posted a pic of i think a cutty that was like the ronald mcdonald mobile
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Hate when the brothers,mess up a fine classic.
Where do they get these ideas?
Seen them rolling at night,lit up like a Christmas tree.
LMFAO
Sinister
Sinister
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Only green type vehicle I ever had was a '71 Datsun pickup that I bought new.  Not a crappy green though..like John Deere green ! No

My '75 Elco project was originally a green body & interior. Stripper, sand blasting, and the trash can, eliminated all that color nicely..

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:00 pm

My daily driver in 86-88 was a '74 monte landau. Not a dark green but a medium green outside, green landau and green gut. Bench seat. That was a great car. Bought it for $350, sold it for $350 and got a call a year later that it was in a new jersey airport parking lot and that I was the last registered owner. I told them that I sold it. They said they will crush it for scrap. Wish I had it now.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down