G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone know what this emblem is?

+6
BANNED USER
Roadcaptain S3
Laguna Budman
74MonteCarlo
74Malibu383
BlackChevelleSS
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

anyone know what this emblem is? - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone know what this emblem is?

Post by Limey SE Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

and if you notice again it was a 1974 plate that was 100% legal to run here as long as it has a sticker on it and have front and back

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

anyone know what this emblem is? - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone know what this emblem is?

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Rago wrote:Yeah but it was still there until I clicked on it........ that sucks because it was like a two page thread back in February. Seriously Limey you even tried selling the black panel to me. Oh well. So what does the 74 emblem look like?

74 was the last year for the "Chevelle" script on the grill and the tail panel, right?
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Yep.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Nope.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:45 pm

1976 beeootch!

anyone know what this emblem is? - Page 2 Chevelle

Grille just had a bowtie &/or Malibu Classic emblem. The base model, THE CHEVELLE, had a small Chevelle emblem just to the left of the passenger tail light.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:53 pm

That's why i said "SCRIPT" on the GRILL AND TAIL PANEL..... beeeeotch tongue
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 pm

SCRIPT AKA CURSIVE.

Nothing after 74 had "CHEVELLE" in CURSIVE writing Wink

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Nah, no "cursive writing", but they did have Chevelle emblems.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Indeed they did.

All 75's had a small "CHEVELLE" on the grille...76-77 base Malibu had a small "CHEVELLE" to the left of the right taillight. Wink

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:32 pm

My car has a tiny "chevrolet" just above the right rear tail light. It's pretty much the only mark on it ither than the S3 emblem with the tiny bowtie in it.
One of my buddies came by here to look at it the other day, and he brought a twenty something dude with him. Guy asked me "Is that some kind of AMC?" Laughing

If I ever lose little emblem on the back, it'll cost me. I don't think it was on the malibus or the chevelles because they used the chevelle emblem like you guys are talknig about. Right????
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 pm

I have seen them on Malibus I believe...

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BANNED USER Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:My car has a tiny "chevrolet" just above the right rear tail light. It's pretty much the only mark on it ither than the S3 emblem with the tiny bowtie in it.
One of my buddies came by here to look at it the other day, and he brought a twenty something dude with him. Guy asked me "Is that some kind of AMC?" Laughing

If I ever lose little emblem on the back, it'll cost me. I don't think it was on the malibus or the chevelles because they used the chevelle emblem like you guys are talknig about. Right????

i see my car had one in that spot it has the 2 holes for it, i wish i could find that emblem, do you have a picture?

BANNED USER
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:54 pm

All Chevelle models had the Chevrolet emblem above the rear tail light. To the left of that tail light there is one of three emblems; Chevelle, Laguna S-3, or Malibu Classic which was built into a chrome surrounding trim.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 pm

I just put a CHEVROLET one on my TV in my garage. It came off of a 77 Malibu. If anyone actually needs it they can have it. I just doubleside taped it up there.
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by BANNED USER Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Laguna Budman wrote:I just put a CHEVROLET one on my TV in my garage. It came off of a 77 Malibu. If anyone actually needs it they can have it. I just doubleside taped it up there.

ill take it if it still has the things that go into the hole to hold it on

BANNED USER
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by BANNED USER Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Rago wrote:All Chevelle models had the Chevrolet emblem above the rear tail light. To the left of that tail light there is one of three emblems; Chevelle, Laguna S-3, or Malibu Classic which was built into a chrome surrounding trim.

yeah mine says malibu classic and i know mine had the emblem i just want to put it back on i just dont have one

BANNED USER
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 pm

PM me ur address and u can have it. Just know it doesnt have the pins. Again it will need doublesided 3M tape.
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 am

cromags76_ wrote:
Roadcaptain S3 wrote:My car has a tiny "chevrolet" just above the right rear tail light. It's pretty much the only mark on it ither than the S3 emblem with the tiny bowtie in it.

i see my car had one in that spot it has the 2 holes for it, i wish i could find that emblem, do you have a picture?

Car is at the shop at the moment, I can post one when i get it back.

My old 74 had the Chevelle script with "by Chevrolet" directly underneath it un the space between the right tail light and license plate.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BANNED USER Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:53 am

Roadcaptain S3 wrote:
cromags76_ wrote:

Car is at the shop at the moment, I can post one when i get it back.

My old 74 had the Chevelle script with "by Chevrolet" directly underneath it un the space between the right tail light and license plate.

look at this picture i am talking about the top right wherre it says chevrolet, i am looking for that emblem, and that piece that the emblem is attached to because mines all dented and while im at it the filler piece that goes between the rear bumper and the body of the car

anyone know what this emblem is? - Page 2 435rr10

BANNED USER
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:59 am

Screw the filler, just tuck the bumper! Smoking
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by cromags76 BANNED Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:12 pm

haha that could help

cromags76 BANNED
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:37 pm

got the Chevrolet script for the rear and I think i have a Malibu Classic emblem from the grill. I thinks its the same as the side ones, but not sure. I don't need them.
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by cromags76 BANNED Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

orange Juiced wrote:got the Chevrolet script for the rear and I think i have a Malibu Classic emblem from the grill. I thinks its the same as the side ones, but not sure. I don't need them.

would i be able to get them?

cromags76 BANNED
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Sure I'm not using them, let me make sure i still have them.
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by cromags76 BANNED Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 pm

orange Juiced wrote:Sure I'm not using them, let me make sure i still have them.

ok let me know and i can pm u my adress

cromags76 BANNED
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next