G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads up for any of you guys thinking about going the vortec route on your small block.

+9
1973chevelle
JB2wheeler
novaderrik
Limey SE
BlackChevelleSS
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
74Malibu383
ant7377
coreys73chevelle
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Heads up for any of you guys thinking about going the vortec route on your small block. - Page 3 Empty Re: Heads up for any of you guys thinking about going the vortec route on your small block.

Post by Jim_Rockford Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:34 am

Yea I find people who say crap like that are the same ones that claim a posi caught and made their super dupper hotrod back in the day swerve into a telephone pole as it was doing a wheelstand on the street.
"Man i had this XXXXXX and it was so fast, "

" Where is it now? "

" Well i was racing this guy and pulled a wheelstand on the street and then the posi caught and made me crash"

" Ohh Really? "
Jim_Rockford
Jim_Rockford
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Heads up for any of you guys thinking about going the vortec route on your small block. - Page 3 Empty Re: Heads up for any of you guys thinking about going the vortec route on your small block.

Post by MichiganMuscle77 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Well, this is how my RV cam sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHLymNXrzU

Always called it an RV cam...

MichiganMuscle77
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 pm

put and old school blu wolverine cam in a 283 long ago the cam was new in box from 60's (got at swap meet box actually said 3/4 race but also had a card with exact specs it was way too ratical for street hella lumpy put in roundy round car damn thing would almost shake you out the car
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3