G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!

+4
Limey SE
BlackChevelleSS
74442guy
Famstyle
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Post by JB2wheeler Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:17 pm

I have my heart set on these Federal manufactored tires a buddy has. They are expensive, but they are "W" speed rated and....easy now, dont get excited....White sidewalls, which I love. If I do get the money to get them, I will have to paint my car black to take advantage of them. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Rago wrote:Pass.

For some reason I like dog dish hubcaps on plain steel wheels, but I never liked those. I guess it's true that the wheels can make or break a car huh?
SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Bowtie14
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:23 pm

74Malibu383 wrote:They were on the car when I got it from my dad.... Thought they were cool at the time. Still have em if you're interested. Smile

if I did not have the 8" rallies on the 86 caprice I would snag those in a heart beat.I always did like those just not on an A-body.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey Monte, are those really beat up that bad or is it the picture angle? They really look hammered.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Rago wrote:Hey Monte, are those really beat up that bad or is it the picture angle? They really look hammered.

the rims have been stripped,but never primered.the caps are really nice (the $h!++y rings are beat up and reflecting off the cap).
SSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Bowtie15
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Thumbs up Much better! Those are nice.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum