G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!

3 posters

Go down

Favorite radio commercials?  Miller..."Like"! Empty Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!

Post by knightfan26917 Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:03 am

Have any favorite radio commercials?

One that has made me laugh out loud every time I hear it is the current Miller "Like" commercial. IMO, it's funny because of the quotes ... and the inflection/way the announcer says them. Some of my favorite quotes from that spot:

"Like does not conquer all."

"When was the last time you fell in like? Probably wasn't very comfortable."

"How do i like thee? Let me count the ways. Zero."

"I like New York. Who doesn't?"

"If Philadelphia was the city of brotherly like, I'd be on the first train to Pittsburgh."

"Do you remember the summer of like? It was hot...and gross."

"Like it or leave it? Leave it."

"Like it or hate it? Hate it."

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
CDshowcase.HOLIDAY | Thursday.December 24 | noon-3p.CENTRAL = www.WRMN1410.com
"You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile" ... Thurl Ravenscroft ... 'You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Favorite radio commercials?  Miller..."Like"! Empty Re: Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:27 am

quiktrip radio commercials are always funny. then theres the budwisers "men of genius"

Favorite radio commercials?  Miller..."Like"! SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Favorite radio commercials?  Miller..."Like"! Empty Re: Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!

Post by The Dude Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Budweiser always has had the best commercials. Period. Remember the Bud Weis Er frogs? Or Real American heroes before 9-11? Men of genius is pretty funny too though.

I will say calling all captains - Captain Morgan commercials have been getting some attention lately with NFL putting a ban on "The Captain". Check it out, this is for real!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/11/12/celek.touchdown.ap/index.html

That in itself makes it comical to me.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down