G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington State G3 Meet. surrounding states too and canada members

+4
knightfan26917
1973chevelle
JB2wheeler
Limey SE
8 posters

Go down

Washington State G3 Meet. surrounding states too and canada members Empty Washington State G3 Meet. surrounding states too and canada members

Post by coreys73chevelle Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:00 am

anyone who want to attend at G3 meet in Washington State please say so here. say what places you think would be nice to go and we will have a vote where. then we will see when by everyone who is attending voting on a date to go so we have time to get ready.
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Washington State G3 Meet. surrounding states too and canada members Empty Re: Washington State G3 Meet. surrounding states too and canada members

Post by 1973chevelle Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:31 am

Couldnt they have one in southers Missouri so i could go, darn
1973chevelle
1973chevelle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Washington State G3 Meet. surrounding states too and canada members Empty Re: Washington State G3 Meet. surrounding states too and canada members

Post by coreys73chevelle Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 am

do like im doing. post a bulliten and see who wants to go.
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevy76monteman Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:45 am

I'd love to go, but I wouldn't do good on gas. I wish I had an OD transmission. Sad
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:19 am

save up some gas $$ thats why i wanted to do this..gives eveyone time
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:27 am

1973chevelle wrote:Couldnt they have one in southers Missouri so i could go, darn

NOT one in MO that I know of but pinks all out is coming to JOLIET raceway this june save for it now young man

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:16 am

When I built my Elky, I had to decide whither to get an overdrive tranny or go with the strong 400 and burn more gas. I decided I could get a lot of gas for $3,000+, which is what it would have cost for a complete change over. Now if I did as much driving as Cort does I would have decided differant. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973chevelle Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 pm

me and my dad and twin bro and mom went and watched Pinks All Out in STL a couple of summers ago, were gonna start on dads drag truck this summer so we can do pinks all out later, and were gonna do the hotrod power tour when me and my bro turn 18,
1973chevelle
1973chevelle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:23 pm

JB2wheeler wrote:Now if I did as much driving as Cort does I would have decided differant.

LOL!

Heck, I don't do ENOUGH driving, imho. I'd love to be on the road 24/7/365....

*sighs*

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The tables finally turned" ... Randy Travis / Carrie Underwood ... 'I Told You So'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:12 pm

1973chevelle wrote:Couldnt they have one in southers Missouri so i could go, darn

I'm over in Southeast KS. BlackChevelleSS, testpilot61, & a couple of others I believe are in the Tulsa area. Isn't BigRedLaguna in KS too? Almost seems like we could do a Tri-state meet sometime in the summer.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by testpilot61 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:11 pm

This is a great Idea.

How about late April or Early May before the Hot Weather

We could plan a picnic and car run.

Where would be a good place down here in Gods country.

I'm in Tulsa not far from some of you guys. I already have cabin fever.

How about ideas from group. Would love Washington State kinda far for this Okie
testpilot61

testpilot61
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by chevy76monteman Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Has a date and location/destination been decided on this gathering?
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

no, not enough people. BUT there is a Rally through LSXNATION.

it will be starting June 9th and go on through the 11th from washington state along hwy 101 to cali, visiting a nation park and in and out burger in cali. just have to let he codinator know you are coming and when and where you can meet up. its a 1300 mile trip and they want all kinds of cars there and anyone is welcome to join in at any time.

http://lsxnation.net//showthread.php?8691-THE-OFFICIAL-In-N-Out-Rally-July-9th-10th-11th-2010
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevy76monteman Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Unfortunately there is a club cruise on June 12th with Portland Club Grand Prix and Seattle Club Grand Prix that I am apart of.
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down