G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes

2 posters

G3GM :: G3 Tech :: Body

Go down

With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes Empty With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Ms Jackie Let use the full Pics from Doc & Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page for the Laguna Stripes Rest of this is from Her ..... I hope y'all find it useful

FWIW, here is the text, describing the stripes, in case that is helpful too:
Top stripe = 3/8" wide

1/4" wide gap

Middle stripe = width varys but is 2 7/16" between fender wells across door

1/4" wide gap

Bottom stripe = 3/8" wide

** See photos for details ***

Stripes start at front of nose right at the stainless trim around the rub strip. The middle stripe, at this point, measured 1" wide. The stripe lines up with the rub strip at the front and the rub strip at the rear of the car.

At the front, the stripe starts at 1" wide and expands to 1 5/8" at the front of the wheel well.

The stripe then becomes 1 3/4 wide over the wheel well, a 1/4" wide gap and then the 3/8" wide top stripe. There is no third lower stripe around the fender wells.

Behind the wheel well on the front fender, the stripe narrows to 2 7/16", which carries down the entire body to the rear wheel well.

The bottom most 3/8" stripe measures 7 3/4" from it's lower edge to the bottom of the door, NOT the bottom of the rocker. This was easier to measure because it was really hard to tell where the bottom of the rocker really was!

At the rear of the car, behind the rear wheel well, the large middle strip measures 2 5/8" wide and narrows to 1 3/4" wide as it goes back toward the rear bumper. Note that the stripe stops at the bumper filler panel. It does not cover this part. The stripe is even with the rub strip on the back bumper. Again, it was hard to measure the distance from the lowest stripe to the bottom of the rocker, as the rocker curves and it's hard to tell where it actually stops.

Let me know if you need more detail than this. Keep in mind that my car had been repainted before I bought it, so I have no idea if the stripes are correct. From what I have seen in photos and dealer literature, along with what other Laguna owners have told me, they are correct or darn close to it. I hope this helps!!

With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes Doc111
With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes Doc_211
With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes Doc311
With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes Laguna13

Last edited by Limey SE on Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes Empty Re: With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes

Post by Limey SE Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:07 pm

This Has Been Stickied for ease of finding

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes Empty Re: With Spirals Blessing from Doc and Spirals 73-77 Chevelle Page Laguna Stripes

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:49 pm

This linked site appears to have malware now attached to it. Just noting to be careful. Maybe linkrot has happened and they moved the info elsewhere.
76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:54 pm

76Chevelle2Tone wrote:This linked site appears to have malware now attached to it. Just noting to be careful. Maybe linkrot has happened and they moved the info elsewhere.

there is NO LINKED SITE to this post

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down