G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior

3 posters

Go down

Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior Empty Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior

Post by DavidR Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:56 am

Door panels are cleaned prepped and painted. Rear seat is cleaned prepped and painted. Working on front seat now and ready to order carpet.

DavidR
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior Empty Re: Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior

Post by Tom77 Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 am

Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior 65426310
Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior 66378010

Just finished this one earlier this year. Used to be green interior with bench seat. Now swivels with center console out of a 06 Monte. Carpet and headliner from SMS fabrics.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior Empty Re: Work progress on 73 Buick Century Interior

Post by thatfnthing Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:24 pm

That looks awesome. Did you run into any issues with the console where the seats contact it during the swivel?  Or do they work fine together?
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Works fine. Just had to work the bottom of the console to fit the contour of the Buick floor.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:15 pm

Cool! If you should find yourself in there again at some point with a camera in your hand, I'd love to see some more detailed pics of the console front/back/sides. I hand built one for mine, but if I can find a factory one that works better, I'm not opposed to swapping.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:57 pm

OK was planning a walk around soon on my Youtube channel. Americanironaddict.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down